Clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it takes time to perfect your driving abilities but hey there is no such thing as perfection soo just relax dont burn your clutch in the process and just take it as a learning curve i can almost guarantee there is nothing wrong with the car itself.

i can almost guarantee there is nothing wrong with the car itself.

^_^ The next big thing!! Never go to a garage again. Get your car diagnosis online.

Please don't presume you know what is going on with his car unless you have actually seen it. Exedy manufactures the oem clutches for Honda. The "stage 1" is the same as an oem clutch, it has a slightly larger clutch disc wich gives you an increase in holding capacity.

. Exedy manufactures the oem clutches for Honda. The "stage 1" is the same as an oem clutch, it has a slightly larger clutch disc wich gives you an increase in holding capacity.

on theyre website they have an oem clutch, then stage 1 clutch, stage 2 clutch, etc....

read people read

it started after i got the new clutch, i know about the noob hopping u all are talking about this isnt it. how can u say there isnt anything wrong with my car if youve never driven it or rode in it??? there is something seriously wrong with the tranny.

same material, same design. All that makes it a stage one is the larger clutch disc

it doesnt do it every time though? its weird. i understand what ur saying but really, i said its slipping to didnt i??
like when i make turns mainly right turns. only 2nd and 3rd slips however. thats why i thought it was the clutch. also, forgot to mention that when its cold it squeks when i press the pedal in, the CLUTCH is making the noise NOT the pedal.no idea what all that shit is.

now what ur talking about happens at low rpms...

this happens at higher rpms... idk how to explain it. the hole car clatters from side to side its loud and can be heard outside and up my street three houses iterally my friend heard it one day

Last edited:
You haven't said yet, what car do you have? You can probably do a D16Z6 swap and get some respectable power out of it.

Is there a point to swapping a d16y8 for a d16z6? Aren't they very comparable motors?

i think every1 needs to chill cuz nobodys talkn about the original topic anymore there jus making insults now whatsaclutch u were sayn there was a problem wit the third gear or somthing

mr.black if you were reading the thread like everyone else we have surrpassed the clutch problem we are on the shifting abilities of the driver soo therefore that is where the problem has been occuring and arguements occured PEACE OUT Ty...read the first page SIR there is a grinding in 5th

thank u ziggi for keeping me up on the thread i don kno wat i wud do without u watchn over me making sure im up to date

even though i still believe its the drivers Rookie driving i remember those symptoms when i have been learning how to drive constant stallin and grindin cuz there wasnt enough gass added or it wasnt in gear but
hey i cant blame the cars i can only blame myselff...

Wow ^^^ u just wont give up will ya. you are a fucking moron, this thread was about my car hopping from side to side when i revved it to high. fucking idiot

well well well there is no reason to get offended because u havent learn to drive stick properly its ok it happens to the best of uss..... i meann yesss we dont swear and kick the dogs rear end like ur doing right now but hey good advice pays off ull thank me oNE DAYY.... i said it before and ill say it again KEEP Practising.. Practise makes perfect...

This guy just cam here for advice, I dont think he's looking to argue. I think he probably knows how to drive stick pretty well, since he's been driving stick for over a year..... I don't know too much about clutches, but if your letting the clutch out slow, the car shouldn't hop unless your not giving any throttle, especially with an oem. I would just recommend buying a new clutch. One of my buddies got an oem clutch installed in his crx, and he ended up burning the clutch up in 3000 miles, due to the guy that put the clutch in, not his driving.

well well well there is no reason to get offended because u havent learn to drive stick properly its ok it happens to the best of uss..... i meann yesss we dont swear and kick the dogs rear end like ur doing right now but hey good advice pays off ull thank me oNE DAYY.... i said it before and ill say it again KEEP Practising.. Practise makes perfect...

PRACTICE huh well it looks like you could use a little PRACTICE in the spelling department

and yes i will be buying a new clutch, not "practising".

thank you sir english being my 3rd language it is fairly weak as you would call it.... but as long as you get the point thats ALL IT MATTER S

well i took it to be looked at today and apparently i have a cracked motor mount i was like wtf how'd that happen so.... idk

does it feel like the motor is hopping around??.. if so you have a broken motor mount..

ooppss.. should read the whole thread first

Back