clutches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah. save a few bucks. keep a lil fuel econ. resurface it tho.

o definatly resurface. speaking of fuel.. how is the gas milage on B series motors

i honestly havnt a clue. for a number of factors. i'm cheap and usually run 87 octane. i dont ever pay attention to any amount of miles except 3000 for oil. and i've never taken the time to calculate anything.

1 thing i know for certian. gas @ $3.00 per/gal. $5 gets me from Portage, Indiana to Hammond, Indiana. Both ways. so if you really want to know. utilize google maps :)

lol depends. i put an OBD1 motor in my OBD2 chassis. i did somethin so now i dont have to pass emissions. no body ever even needs to look at my car to get it registered. it's great. but hence my name lol :rolleyes:

if you do OBDX in OBDX, it's gonna pass. jdm should pass better than USDM. JDM motors are ususally low emission vehicles or w/e. right? someone back me up.

they will pass emissions if they hook the pipe up to it. make sure ur cat works.

damn porter county emission laws...

oh wait shit, THAT"s you hatchet honda. incase you didint notice i'm not signing into my myspace till fuckin xmas 08. myspace sucks dick.

but yeah i searched ur name out. i didnt know your here! we're gonna race when my car's done haha. i'm doin a ton of shit, suspension, brakes, electrical. motor's just gonna run better on a fresh tune when you see it compared to my vids. u down?

o yeah i'm in portage.

lol tru.. i definatly dont think they would have a problem and yes i think a JDM motor would pass easier due too low KM's aswell

im in hobart....and the dx motors out of my newly aquired ef hatch.. waitin on a b16a short block.

and yea.. its on! lol

would it be better to buy a new honda relese bearing or just use the centerforce or exedy one?? someone told me that the factory ones are better

would it be better to buy a new honda relese bearing or just use the centerforce or exedy one?? someone told me that the factory ones are better

no problems with w/e brand one came with my action clutch. never heard that. post up knowledge if you find out.

@hatchet: will it be done by early summer?

oh wait shit, THAT"s you hatchet honda. incase you didint notice i'm not signing into my myspace till fuckin xmas 08. myspace sucks dick.

but yeah i searched ur name out. i didnt know your here! we're gonna race when my car's done haha. i'm doin a ton of shit, suspension, brakes, electrical. motor's just gonna run better on a fresh tune when you see it compared to my vids. u down?

o yeah i'm in portage.

haha that bumper cam is cool..howd you do that? looks like you were off of mcool rd..lol

no problems with w/e brand one came with my action clutch. never heard that. post up knowledge if you find out.

@hatchet: will it be done by early summer?

it damn well better be! lol hopin by april to have erthang in order....veeeteeec!

haha that bumper cam is cool..howd you do that? looks like you were off of mcool rd..lol

lol yeah that's the road. shitty road. took lots of electical tape, a canon SD450, and some luck that a rock wouldnt kill it. yeah i'm making more vids with that view when i get the chance. now my car's 2" lower as well. it's gonna be insane.

when i get the pc in my car i'm getting together, i'll have cameras everywhere to record on. lol

has anyone used the center force II or the dual friction??? is so how did you like it? what were some things you didnt like about it?let me kno.. i am looking to run max 300 WHP should i go with the ceterforce II (which is stage 2) or dual friction which is stage 3??

hmmmm id go stage 2.. i have a stage 3 and its quite a torquey pressure plate. but since your goin for 300 then a stage 3 will suit your needs

Back