1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ClutchMasters Clutches/Aluminum Flywheels

Discussion in 'CorSport' started by CorSport, Jul 14, 2009.

1. CorSport

CorSport Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CorSport Online Store: Clutch Masters
    All Categories

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The FX100 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.

[​IMG]

The FX200 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and a Steel Backed Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The FX200 offers similar torque holding capacity to the FX100, however, its life expectancy is increased 2-3 times with the Kevlar disc. Our Kevlar friction material is non-abrasive and doesn't score the mating surfaces. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, significantly longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer.

[​IMG]

The FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger, or up to 100hp NO2. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure, long life disc and positive engagement.

**NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ROAD RACING**

[​IMG]

The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom, extremely durable, Sprung Ceramic disc. This is the ultimate extreme duty street and/or road/drag racing system. It is available in a 4 or 6 wing (paddle) configuration, with the 4-wing being the more aggressive setup (please specify which type you prefer). The sprung hub design allows for moderate dampening in high-torque applications, rendering it much more streetable than solid or rigid designs. This disc is designed for long life, outstanding holding capacity, and rapid heat dissipation.

Warning: Due to the solid (no Marcel) friction rivet design, the FX400 disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly in first and reverse. To help alleviate this problem, we only use premium ceramic friction material.

[​IMG]

The versatile FX500 System uses either the Power Plus I or Power Plus II Pressure Plate along with a solid center 4 or 6 wing (paddle) Ceramic Button disc. It is designed for maximum holding capacity with no compromises.

Warning: The FX500 is a Solid Hub (rigid) disc that engages and disengages instantly. This is a Race Only clutch.

Shipping is always included in the price you see inside the 48 lower United States.

2. DESPAIN

DESPAIN yep....mmhhm.......yep...

I have an h22 that is turbo'd. What clutch would i use for my set up? I am boosted and will be pushing 450-500 whp.? Please give me price and modle that i need. Thanks in advance

3. CorSport

CorSport Member

CorSport Online Store: Honda - 97-00 Prelude - 08-014-HDCB
    ^^ I would use this one, Price includes shipping and they are always in stock

That, is what we use in our DD and race cars.

4. CorSport

CorSport Member

5. CorSport

CorSport Member

6. CorSport

CorSport Member

We're currently runnings CM stuff on multiple cars, love them. Wouldn't recommend anything else.

7. CorSport

CorSport Member

Available and ready to ship!

8. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

clutchmasters is good stuff... wish i still had CM instead of the ACT stuff i have now.

9. CorSport

CorSport Member

^ Word, it's worth the bump in price for sure. I think it's much higher quality.

10. CorSport

CorSport Member

11. CorSport

CorSport Member

Clutches for street, strip, or track days!

12. CorSport

CorSport Member

Available and ready to ship!

13. CorSport

CorSport Member

14. CorSport

CorSport Member

Clutches from mild to wild!

15. CorSport

CorSport Member

16. CorSport

CorSport Member