CNN Reporter gets #$%#'d up!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As far as guns. You can't kill someone to save an assbeating. It's not justifiable homicide, it's flat out murder and the kind of thing a coward would do. Now, someone definitely should've stepped in, but not with deadly force.
shoot him in the leg

God created man, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson made him equal.

I can tell you this much, if I'm getting my ass pounded on by some guy (when the other guy is at fault for initiaitng the fight) you can bet your sweet liberal ass that homie is going into the ER in a matter of minutes.

Shoot him in the leg? Haaaaaaahahaha. There's a person who's never been in a real life or death situation. You have no idea how much stress and adrenaline flow at times like that. You'd be lucky if you didn't kill the wrong person.

I love it when people call me a liberal. Last time I checked, liberals didn't own Glocks or have extreme anger management issues. No my cowardly friend, I can fight and I have no problems with laying someone out with my hands and/or feet.

It's really easy to avoid confruntations, too. Don't talk shit. Respect until disrespected, then it's vengence with the swiftness. You know what's really funny to me? The same people who'll call gangbangers cowards, have the exact same mentality. :D

"Extreme anger management issues" ?????
Excuse me, but you sound like every other little teenage wigger out there who listens to that Eminem crap music. Oh, woe is me, I'm angry at everyone and everything.

YAY YOU OWN A GLOCK !!! Too bad Toopac didnt rap about H&K firearms...

"I have no problem laying someone out with my hands or feet"
You and every other wanna-be bad ass you find at your local bar on any given friday/sat. night.

Last edited:
Shoot him in the leg? Haaaaaaahahaha. There's a person who's never been in a real life or death situation. You have no idea how much stress and adrenaline flow at times like that. You'd be lucky if you didn't kill the wrong person.
You don't know anything about me Mr. "Hardcore" if you're carrying, and somebody is ON you like that beating your ass, adrenaline doesn't matter, you stick the gun to his leg and shoot. You're a retard if you're pulling the trigger wildly adrenaline or not. So, STFU

IDK about that idea, dont have a gun unless you plan on using it AND the right way.

Well Shit....

I heard the guy on the radio the next morning on Adam Corolla(sp?) and well he's not a bad guy. He's an investigative journalist and an attorney on the side, and well he was just doing his job when the lady went ballistic. He wasn't even scared from how it sounded. He was like well.... These things happen, and thankfully some bystanders stepped in.

Well Shit....

I heard the guy on the radio the next morning on Adam Corolla(sp?) and well he's not a bad guy. He's an investigative journalist and an attorney on the side, and well he was just doing his job when the lady went ballistic. He wasn't even scared from how it sounded. He was like well.... These things happen, and thankfully some bystanders stepped in.
yea the dude that stepped in and was breaking it up delivers our beer. i guess hes big into MMA fighting.

Back