Co2 Intercooler Sprayers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and exactly how fast do you think you would get tech'd off of a track for dripping water all over the place? Sport Compact Car knows, because they tried to run a project WRX and they weren't allowed because the thing dripped water everywhere. If you are that worried, vent your hood or fab up some aluminum shield to block the intake away from the co2. Filling a nitrous bottle $60-80, filling a co2 bottle $5-10. i'll take the chance

I dynoed(sp) a customers turbo prelude with the nitrous express intercooler sprayer yesterday and it made 9whp. Th only problem is that the bottle was empty after one pull. We are going to put a small pill in it to reduce teh amount coming out of teh bar. He has a very large intercooler andI think it would work better on a smaller, less efficient intercooler.

If you want to go the cheap way, when your at the strip, after each run, spray the intercooler off with a fire extenguisher. It will cool that sucker done.

hey the water thing is a good idea, but what bout the calcium deposits and crap of that sort, ur intercooler is going to look like a dirty sink. unless u use like distilled water each time. sounds like a good idea, if u dont mind cleaning ur intercooler everyonce and a while and possibly scrubbing that bitch to get it clean.

how you gonna get your windsheild clean now? :rolleyes: haha, acutally thats not a bad idea, put sum DRY ice and water into your wiper resivor(sp), and make some super cooled water/co2

for those of you that failed you elementy school science class, cold air is denser than warm therefore it will fall below the warm. the engine compartment is hot and the CO2 is really cold which means i will drop under and out of your car engine compartment. and whoever campained about the short intake, why would you put an intercooler sprayer on anything other than an intercooler. plus i think a comapny called CryO2 has something you can wrap around an intake and the system sprays inside the wrap and can probably be directed away from the front of the intake.

The Official CryO2 site

Originally posted by knowledge@Jun 18 2003, 05:00 AM
Well thank you Capt. Obvious! This is a street setup!

We need a GO FUCK YOURSELF smiley. I was merely pointing out that this was a useless addition to a vehicle if you are going to use it on a track, like a lot of us do. I guess it would be cool if I was just gonna wander around the streets lookin for high schoolers in their moms Taurus wagons to pull a F&F on y0 6moNeY DawG! assclown

:newbie: :tisk: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: Oh we have pleanty of GO FUCK YOURSELF smileys! Anyway the majority of shit that happens is on the STREET! Not the track.. First of all respect starts on the STREET! Not the track ass wipe. And if you want to flame me I will :cockblocked: you some more.

Do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time too faggot. If I beat you, do I get the money and the respect Mr. Spilner. It's fuckwads like you that kill little kids and old ladies road racing Beetles and camry's. And don't call me a fuckin noob faggot you joined this website 3 months before I did. Just because I don't post on here every 5 fuckin seconds doesn't make me a noob cocksmoker.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 27 2003, 02:54 PM
Hey guys, just a little memo, Nitrous doesn't burn in the engine either.

I am confused. The website sayed that with "When the nitrous oxide is heated to approximately 572oF (on compression stroke), it breaks down and release extra oxygen."

burn - To use as a fuel: ex. a furnace that burns coal. OR To consume (fuel or energy, for example): burned all the wood that winter

Nitrous is acting like fuel

Originally posted by machine@Jun 28 2003, 10:49 AM
And don't call me a fuckin noob faggot you joined this website 3 months before I did. Just because I don't post on here every 5 fuckin seconds doesn't make me a noob cocksmoker.

It also got reset from the old site Brian had up. But you are too new to know that. Also if I do manage to kill a little kid or an old lady I hope that they are your kid and your mother! I don't race in the city! We go out to roads where nobody else is. If someone gets killed. Well they new the risk of it because they are there doing the same thing we are doing. You don't know me, you don't know what I do. So don't fucking judge me ass wipe. Now on that note I am done with you. So replying to this will just be a waste of time for you! :sleep:

Originally posted by NewAgeCivicz+Jun 28 2003, 01:39 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Jun 27 2003, 02:54 PM
Hey guys, just a little memo, Nitrous doesn't burn in the engine either.

I am confused. The website sayed that with "When the nitrous oxide is heated to approximately 572oF (on compression stroke), it breaks down and release extra oxygen."

burn - To use as a fuel: ex. a furnace that burns coal. OR To consume (fuel or energy, for example): burned all the wood that winter

Nitrous is acting like fuel

Nah, the oxygen it releases is what burns w/the fuel. Nitrous doesn't "explode" like fuel

Originally posted by knowledge+Jun 28 2003, 02:46 PM-->
@Jun 28 2003, 10:49 AM
And don't call me a fuckin noob faggot you joined this website 3 months before I did. Just because I don't post on here every 5 fuckin seconds doesn't make me a noob cocksmoker.

It also got reset from the old site Brian had up. But you are too new to know that. Also if I do manage to kill a little kid or an old lady I hope that they are your kid and your mother! I don't race in the city! We go out to roads where nobody else is. If someone gets killed. Well they new the risk of it because they are there doing the same thing we are doing. You don't know me, you don't know what I do. So don't fucking judge me ass wipe. Now on that note I am done with you. So replying to this will just be a waste of time for you! :sleep:

Another Internet Rambo! Anytime your ready you fucking faggot you can have my name and address and we'll see what a hot shit you are. Oh yeah I'm interested in your wife and daughter too...send me their pics> All i was saying was that would do you no good on a track, thats it. Some people like to drive at the track, and it would be a waste of time for them to try that mod. Pull your daddies dick out your mouth and put it back in your ass where it belongs, maybe that will help you think straight

Back