Coca Cola goes down.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my 2nd drink of choice is a regular coke and rum

I had a thread on my favorite drink and it doesn't involve soda, but FUCKS YOU up beyond belief for such a smooth tasting drink.

Originally posted by ripperbone@May 4 2005, 10:43 AM
mtn dew + captain morgan = :thumbsup:
[post=494948]Quoted post[/post]​

NO, youve got to be kidding me. i thought that sounded good too. but i was 12 rum and cokes deep when i came up with that idea..... actually i just ran out of coke so dew was alli had left, shits nasty. tasted good then, but i tried it a few weeks later.... when i was sober, and almost lost it, fukin gross.

the best thing ive found to mix with dew is Sour Apple puckers. one part puckers 2 parts Dew. not super alcoholic, just yummy.

:mmbitch:

no, no, no.....

Watermelon Puckers + Bacardi Rum + Capri Sun = Some smooth, good tasting, strong ass drink.

I put like 3-4 shots of Bacardi, then a nice amount of Puckers, then fill the rest with the Capri. 2 of those will get most people pretty smashed and for for less than 40 bucks you can make a shit load of em. I had my grandmother slamming them and she doesn't drink.

those are too harsh...Sure I'll drink em but I'd rather have something smoother.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 4 2005, 01:17 PM
those are too harsh...Sure I'll drink em but I'd rather have something smoother.
[post=495018]Quoted post[/post]​

Grab some Wild Turkey Rare Breed... not 101. Rare breed is about 21 bucks a pint but it is some smoooooooooooth bourbon. One shot or jigger per whiskey glass with some ice and coke and you have a worthy drink to relax with.

sprite remix and rasberry twist is alright
cap'n and coke is the shit
any one ever have tatian(sp) treat? i was reading the info on the back of one, and it has 160 grams of sugar in it(in a 20 oz bottle)! a 2 liter bottle of coke or pepsi doesnt have 1/2 of that

they sell it at wawa around here.
wawa=teh shit

Originally posted by E-dogg@May 4 2005, 09:25 PM
That story about the Coke fraud and judge misconduct was interesting, thanks for posting it!!
[post=495247]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Back