COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well that's definitely what you would call a "teaser" trailer. I have no freakin' clue what's going on, but it looks kinda cool, lol...

yahoo has a good article on it.

it looks like it's going to take place in vietman.

i like waw because its challenging. i like mw2 because its so easy. i think black ops will be a good game. infinity ward did most of the online play for black ops before the falling out of the ceo's anyways.

I cant play enough COD to get to my forst prestige and they are going to release another...Thats what happened with WAW, I just start getting real good and a new one comes out.

Ironically IMO, WaW Single player >>> COD4 & MW2. I thoroughly enjoyed that campaign. Partially though because a ton of it was true to history, but it was extremely challenging for me but I got through all of it.

It is hard for me to compare WaW and MW 1/2 directly. For the exact reason you stated, one is based on true to life campaigns. And for that I loved single player WaW but the completely fictional story in MW is amazing to me as well. To me, it is like reading a Bing West book and then picking up a Tom Clancy novel. Similar subject matter but different in execution. Both of which are enjoyable.

I'll be buying another Xbox 360 so I can play this when it comes out :)

Everytime I get a Xbox 360 I end up selling it so I can get something new for my car lol.

I love COD though, and I'm a fan of the series :thumbsup:

RT @JD_2020 To clarify, the reveal trailer on ESPN 5/18 will be brand-new, 100% gameplay – it’s the first full #CODBlackOps trailer!

it isn't on youtube yet from what I can tell. I'll keep my eyes peeled and post a link when it's up.

why do the graphics look so horrible in that trailer? the people's faces look super angular and not fully rendered.

Back