1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD: Black ops

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by ripperbone, May 3, 2010.

1. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

1 person likes this.
  2. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

i read the thread title too fast and thought the next call of duty was called "black cops". lol
    1 person likes this.
  3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator

Well that's definitely what you would call a "teaser" trailer. I have no freakin' clue what's going on, but it looks kinda cool, lol...
    1 person likes this.
  4. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

yahoo has a good article on it.

it looks like it's going to take place in vietman.
  5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage Finally boostin'

black cops in vietman?

sounds out of this world :lol:
    1 person likes this.
  6. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

7. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

vietnam, cuba and the arctic. black cops dont like the cold :ph34r:
    1 person likes this.
  8. Hondadude141

Hondadude141 ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Treyarch. no thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  9. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator

same ones who did World at War?
    1 person likes this.
  10. Hondadude141

Hondadude141 ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

yep, exact same. 'nough said.
  11. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

i like waw because its challenging. i like mw2 because its so easy. i think black ops will be a good game. infinity ward did most of the online play for black ops before the falling out of the ceo's anyways.
  12. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator

probably wont jump on it right away.. i'll wait and find it used
  13. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

:concur:
    1 person likes this.
  14. wikedeye

wikedeye Well-Known Member

I cant play enough COD to get to my forst prestige and they are going to release another...Thats what happened with WAW, I just start getting real good and a new one comes out.
    1 person likes this.
  15. 2000Si

2000Si Well-Known Member

Ironically IMO, WaW Single player >>> COD4 & MW2. I thoroughly enjoyed that campaign. Partially though because a ton of it was true to history, but it was extremely challenging for me but I got through all of it.
  16. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

It is hard for me to compare WaW and MW 1/2 directly. For the exact reason you stated, one is based on true to life campaigns. And for that I loved single player WaW but the completely fictional story in MW is amazing to me as well. To me, it is like reading a Bing West book and then picking up a Tom Clancy novel. Similar subject matter but different in execution. Both of which are enjoyable.
  17. iBoom

iBoom SiR Sol

I'll be buying another Xbox 360 so I can play this when it comes out :)

Everytime I get a Xbox 360 I end up selling it so I can get something new for my car lol.

I love COD though, and I'm a fan of the series :thumbsup:
  18. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

it isn't on youtube yet from what I can tell. I'll keep my eyes peeled and post a link when it's up.
  19. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

20. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

why do the graphics look so horrible in that trailer? the people's faces look super angular and not fully rendered.