COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so wait, i looked online and the release date is 11/09/10. wtf? a lot of hype way in advance.

Looks pretty sweet! Did you guys see the cross-bow? That's a new one for Call of Duty I think...

I may rent it before I buy. And even then I may wait to pick it up used. Need to save my pennies for the Legendary Edition of Halo Reach. It being the final episode Bungie will create in the Halo universe and all.

I may rent it before I buy. And even then I may wait to pick it up used. Need to save my pennies for the Legendary Edition of Halo Reach. It being the final episode Bungie will create in the Halo universe and all.
thats why I peorder my games. I can pay a little every week and by the time it comes out its already paid for. I cant wait for Halo reach and i am going to get COD black ops

only reason i'd rent it first.. is to see if i even like it..

I really don't see how it can be that bad. I mean, if you like the IW CoD games, then it's going to be similar, because Treyarch basically just takes the IW game engine and builds a new game around it. It may not be as good as the MW games, but I'm sure it will be decent...

even then.. i wont be buying it new.. i'll find it used a few months down the road

This fall is gonna be busy, Halo:Reach, GTA 5 (I think), Fallout New Vegas, new CoD..

i agree, i mean rockstar knows how to put out a good game when they want to but come on. on that note i hear red dead redemption is pretty badass, i gotta pick that up.

GTA V, is set to come out too, as well as GT5, so either way...

Reach is really the only for sure for me this holiday season. I will more than likely end up with Black Ops as well. I really need to start a new Fallout char and play through the other expansions. I have only played The Pitt and Op. Anchorage

dude fallout 3 is still one of my favorite games, i have every achievement so in my opinion you should def play point lookout because it takes you to new orleans i think it was. mothership zeta was ok.

Back