COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So many new games, so little money ha ha. But I agree, the new MoH game looks pretty slick. My biggest worry is that as gaming progresses is the neglect of the single player story.

Well on the medal of honor website it says "Beta coming soon" I will try and dig up some info on it and share it with the hive mind later on.

i think i am truly over the call of duty series. i am NOT going to pay another 15 bucks for another map pack that is incomplete. im just sick of it. i almost broke my mw2 disc in half the other day but i have just decided that i dont need to get angry at a game that encourages the lone wolf style of play but punishes you for some douchebag on your team that goes 2 and 25. so no more call of duty for me.

well, i almost feel like the games are rigged too. either you have every person on one team in heavy positive k/d numbers or the other team is way in the negative. every single person. there are just too many reasons why i dont want to play that game anymore. when i win now, it feels cheap. no sense of accomplishment.

It does seem like IW needs to address some of the spawn issues. But with the exodus over at the studio I don't think addressing issues like this are to high on the list.

I hate how people hack MW2 just to be tenth prestige and spawn camp hopefully it wont be like that it looks ok though

I hate hackers too. Really, what's the point? Just because you have somebody bump you up to 10th prestige doesn't mean that you're going to be any good. Most likely you'll still get beat up on by people at lower levels if you don't actually take the time to practice...

i think i am truly over the call of duty series. i am NOT going to pay another 15 bucks for another map pack that is incomplete. im just sick of it. i almost broke my mw2 disc in half the other day but i have just decided that i dont need to get angry at a game that encourages the lone wolf style of play but punishes you for some douchebag on your team that goes 2 and 25. so no more call of duty for me.

This is why I still smoke. I'll have some really shitty games, go outside have a cig, pull a few weeds/some grass off my sidewalk, I'll go back in and go 75-30. lol

Just curious, but what do you mean by the map pack being incomplete?

Just curious, but what do you mean by the map pack being incomplete?

because, it was announced a while ago that there would only be one big map pack for 10 bucks, but the financial geniuses at activision decided to ream us for more money by splitting the map pack into two and charging 15 each.

they can take the maps and shove them up their asses.. i'm not buying them.. perfectly happy playing the ones on the disc

I'll buy it because I am a game geek like that. Shit, I got the prestige edition. *pro tip* Don't wear the goggles during game play.

I'll buy it because I am a game geek like that. Shit, I got the prestige edition. *pro tip* Don't wear the goggles during game play.

hahaha me too I got the prestige edition also, when I was younger I could never get cool stuff like that shit I work and can buy whatever I want.:cool:

Looks alright but I figure it will come out about the same time as Halo Reach and I think I'll probably pick up Halo before it.

Bringing this thread back from the dead boys!

Multiplayer trailer released today for Black Ops. Have a look:

YouTube - ‪Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer Teaser Trailer [HD]‬‎

I think it looks pretty badass! They definitely took some cues from MW2. I saw a care package, and the "First Blood", and "Payback" type XP bonuses popping up just like in MW2. The little remote control bomb and the cross bow with exploding rounds look sweet too!

Also, at the end there, maybe a hint of an editor? Or at least the ability to record and manipulate gameplay videos?

Back