COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zombie mode confirmed for Black Ops: IGN Advertisement

Sounds like they're bringing some multiplayer maps from WaW back too...

I'm actually considering moving over to medal of honor. I'm very dissapointed with the way the servers are being maintained. The best selling game of all time and 2 map packs, I think that they made enough money off of it. I don't think keeping the games running smoothly is too much to ask for. Too much lag and too many dropped games. No it's not my connection.

Yeah, it does have it's share of problems. I actually haven't played MW2 for a couple weeks now. I had a stack of other games that were being ignored, so I decided to take a break. I'm planning on checking out Medal of Honor, but I'm sure I'll probably buy Black Ops too. I'm willing to give Treyarch the benefit of the doubt before I swear off CoD games. It seems like they're really making efforts to address a lot of what people have complained about in MW2.

We'll have to see what the server situation is like though. I know that they're going to have "semi" dedicated servers for PC, but that doesn't really effect the folks playing on consoles...

I don't think console manufactures make enough to maintain server farms the way companies like Blizzard do.

They make about 815 million per year.

I'm actually considering moving over to medal of honor. I'm very dissapointed with the way the servers are being maintained. The best selling game of all time and 2 map packs, I think that they made enough money off of it. I don't think keeping the games running smoothly is too much to ask for. Too much lag and too many dropped games. No it's not my connection.

definite :werd: on that. I've had days where I get in pickup games that just start, do well & randomly get kicked. next game I join is one that is so close to ending that by the time I spawn I have just enough time to die once.

If the multiplayer is as terrible as MW2 I am going to burn it.

ill buy it just for zombie mode. friends and i still play that on WaW. so much fun. but there should be some way to beat it, i think.

if solo play is a easy as mw2 was, ill buy it for the achievements. lol

if solo play is a easy as mw2 was, ill buy it for the achievements. lol

Yip, I was so easy my six year old (at the time) beat it in a couple days, on normal, but still.

yeah it only took me a few days to beat it on veteran. waw took me months. still haven't finished cod4.

I want to know when they're going to reveal more about the "Black Cops" storyline...

codbc.jpg

Back