COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they expire at the end of the year, so dont wait too long

they expire at the end of the year, so dont wait too long

Right, I'm just going to accumulate until then and see how far I can get in the mean-time without Double XP. Figure I should be pretty decent at the game by the time I actually start with the Double XP, so hopefully it will be put to good effect...

I enjoyed Black Ops. More so than MW3 I think. I might pick it up.

I dunno though, I really wish they would actually upgrade the game engine. It's been the same Goddamn game since CoD4 in terms of graphics...

Last edited:
I will probably wait for a used copy to come on the market. I haven't even downloaded any of the MW3 DLC yet... Its been a good long while since I have played any FPS.

I will probably wait for a used copy to come on the market. I haven't even downloaded any of the MW3 DLC yet... Its been a good long while since I have played any FPS.

Predictably, the DLC maps are probably the best. Lots of big ones where you can actually snipe. And of course, you know they designed it all beforehand and just hold it back...the maps are probably on the disc already and people are just buying the unlocks...

one reason i wont buy them.. they're just out to make as much money as they possibly can.. game costs $65 after tax as is.. but to add another $50 onto it for more maps then release another one a year later and charge another $50 for those maps is ridiculous.. fuck them, they wont get any more money than what the game costs from me.

xbox live ran out 4/22
it was registered 4/22/2011 at 6:06pm, and they sent me a cancellation email on 4/22/2012 at 2:16am, fucking microsoft is that desperate that they need to shaft me out of 16 hours?

looks like i am going back to PS3 black ops tonight, until i decide if i should renew XBL.
$60 to renew via website. might be able to get a deal at best buy with some left over gift cards.

should have called them to turn off auto-renewal, they'll offer you another year for $35.. its what i did last time and im gonna try it again in august.. lol

i don't have auto-renewal, hence the cancellation lol
i went on lastnight to try the MW3 campaign which i still haven't played
noticed an offer for 2 months for $2
had to go for it
the catch is it will auto renew at the end of the 2nd month for the normal monthly fee ($9 or $10)
so I just need to catch it by June 24th 2012 to cancel the auto renew.

From what I've read, Black Ops 2 will be the last CoD game for this generation of consoles. Infinity Ward is supposedly working on a next-gen CoD game. So maybe the graphics will actually look better for once, lol...

From what I've read, Black Ops 2 will be the last CoD game for this generation of consoles. Infinity Ward is supposedly working on a next-gen CoD game. So maybe the graphics will actually look better for once, lol...

We can hope anyway. That is why I am not going buck wild on a lot of games right now.

BrutalB83 said:
Reveal Trailer - Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - YouTube

God. Dammit.

I have to admit, this did pique my interest. Bravo to Treyarch for at least attempting to break the CoD mold. Might be crap, but at least it's something different...

I concur... Kinda blows my I am going to wait for a used copy idea out of the water. Ill probably have the fiance get it for me on Christmas.

Well now is the time for Treyarch to strike. Sledgehammer is the new kid on the block now. If they play their cards right before the next gen consoles come out they could become the A-List FPS developer in this series.

Back