COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i could, so i did..... lol.. that shit is funny

Screw COD. I'm done with them. Respawn should put out a kick ass FPS I'll wait for that. til then I'm good.

Screw COD. I'm done with them. Respawn should put out a kick ass FPS I'll wait for that. til then I'm good.

Black Ops has nothing to do with Infinity Ward though, it's Treyarch. Not everybody loved World at War, but I'm willing to give Black Ops a fair shot. From what I've seen it looks promising so far...

Black Ops has nothing to do with Infinity Ward though, it's Treyarch. Not everybody loved World at War, but I'm willing to give Black Ops a fair shot. From what I've seen it looks promising so far...

Infinity Ward MADE call of duty, hands down they MADE the game.

Activision got greedy. Now Infinity ward is no more.

Treyarch is only in place so Activision can pump out CODs every 12 months, since IW is now gone, they put together yet another company to rotate with Treyarch to keep pumping out CODs at the 12 month mark.

So in other words COD and what COD is is gone, Activision is giving another company the info that was put together by IW and is asking them to duplicate it.

COD is dead to me. I will never buy another COD game again. Even if it's just for spite to say F U to Activision.

568453cf_370c_7750.jpg

Infinity Ward MADE call of duty, hands down they MADE the game.

Activision got greedy. Now Infinity ward is no more.

Treyarch is only in place so Activision can pump out CODs every 12 months, since IW is now gone, they put together yet another company to rotate with Treyarch to keep pumping out CODs at the 12 month mark.

So in other words COD and what COD is is gone, Activision is giving another company the info that was put together by IW and is asking them to duplicate it.

COD is dead to me. I will never buy another COD game again. Even if it's just for spite to say F U to Activision.

Yeah, Activision is a greedy POS company, but then again, most are. I'm not in the camp that thought MW2 was the holy grail of FPSs though. It's a fun game, and addicting, but I think it's far from perfect (BS commando knife lunges, killstreaks that build on each other which encourages camping, the tac insertion boosting BS that they still haven't done anything about, one man army abuse, etc.). If Treyarch can take the MW2 engine and build a new game around it that fixes some of the common MW2 complaints and adds in some new stuff that's fun, then shit, I'll give it a go.

I guess I'm not principled enough to stand on principle, lol...

Nah you just have too many principles, and they seem to conflict each other. That'd be a stressful life.

I'm just happy to be done with WaW, COD4 and Army of Two. Now I can trade them in to get some moolah off Black Ops, which I wasn't going to buy until yesterday afternoon around 4:30. lol

I agree COD isn't the best shooter out there but it is good. The people who made it good no longer do it so, meh, no thanks. I can wait for their next release in a year or two.

Besides. I can't play chit from spring to fall until winter hits, so I have about 8 games I need to catch up on. Gotta balance winter with video games and football.

one thing i wish COD had available is co-op campaign.. when i first get the game i'm gonna play the campaign first on veteran or whatever is hardest , but i also wanna play it with some friends who are getting it

November 4th - Kinect :D
November 9th - COD Black ops

Going to be a good start to the month! haha

sweet action. turned in two more games and got another 15 bucks toward black ops. 41 dollars in all that brings my total or of pocket expense to 26. can't wait.

I didn't pre-order it. Didn't really see the point. The only thing that I've never been able to buy on release day without a pre-order is an Xbox 360. Never with a movie or game have I not just been able to walk in to a store and get a copy. If it turns out to be any different with this I'll be really surprised.

Think I might hit up Walmart at midnight and see if I can grab it...

ill be getting it, but not for 360. im going with PC on this one.. the 360 just looks like garbage and i hate paying for the subscription.

I didn't pre-order it. Didn't really see the point. The only thing that I've never been able to buy on release day without a pre-order is an Xbox 360. Never with a movie or game have I not just been able to walk in to a store and get a copy. If it turns out to be any different with this I'll be really surprised.

Think I might hit up Walmart at midnight and see if I can grab it...

Yea, I can't even think of a game off the top of my head that wasn't available the same day even without pre-order. Toys R Us is giving away a $20 gift certificate, adn t-shirts at 12:01 w0ot!!!

Back