Code 13 ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JdmCrx

Does anyone know what code 13 means on a Pr4. Also i have a crx with a b18a1 swap and when i use the crx si single cam computer my idle is fine but with the Pr4 it idles crazy and it breathes. It like goes up to 2000k and back down as if it had a vacuum leak (which it does not) this is what i mean by breathing. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
i think code 13 is ,baro sensor..atmospheric pressure

correctemundo!

13- Accord Civic CRV CRX Del Sol Odyssey Prelude
85-98 86-98 97-98 85-91 93-97 95-98 85-98
BARO Sensor (Atmospheric Pressure)
defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor

Thanks a lot guys, i'll be sure to have that checked/fixed.

The problem is fixed but the check engine light is still on and the computer still reads 13. How do i solve that?

or even better unplug the ecu from the car too while u unplug the batt

So i reset the ecu, as describe by hfrida (thanks) yet it still throws code 13, can anyone help? The car is running really good but it still throws this code.

I tried that also and it didnt work. But i did find a blue plug near the BARO sensor that was disconnected and i do not know what it is, maybe this is the problem?

Hmm... where? if your talking about the little 2 wire blue plug under the glovebox, thats the plug you jump to get codes read.

Maybe your talking about something else. could you elaborate?

Yea that's the one, i think my pr4 ecu is just messed up. I put my crx si ecu on and there wasn't any CEL (like always) and then i tried my friends pr4 and there wasn't any CEL, so to fix this little problem i will just get another pr4. : ) Thanks for all the help

Back