1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

code 20 p13 ???

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by irishprelude, May 18, 2010.

1. irishprelude

irishprelude New Member

i have done an f20a4 swap to a jdm h22a and the check engine light is on and is reading code 20....i have heard that this is the electrical load detector...what is this and how do i fix it?there is another code 22 and thats vtec pressure switch as far as i know and this is because it is not wired up yet so no vtec :( any help is greatly appreciated thanks

2. hondaguyDA92

hondaguyDA92 New Member

OK so i have a 1992 DA with a b16a in it im running a p28 with a s2 chip but i can start the car fine and it just wont idle but will drive but breaks up at high rpm like 5-6 and hits vtec NO CELS but when i jump the harness to pull up safe mode its pulling a code 20 for ELD i cant figure out why it wouldnt show up if i am just running the car normally? if i was to replace the fuse bo what car should i get it from because i heard 90 -93 DAs dont have a ELD in the underhood fuse bo

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted