code 22 vtec oil pressure switch help!!!pls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lakaicrxracer

alright so i just disconnected by vafc on my b16 and there was this one blue wire that went to the vafc but i dont know where it goes on the ecu i know its the vtec oil pressure switch because my vtec doesnt kick in and its code 22 so please help out i dont know what to do.....anything thanks lates

its a pr3 but when i disconnected the vafc i just took of all the splices but then there was the vtec solenoid input/output the vtec oil pressure input/output leaving only one wire which is called the vtm signal input i dont know what this wire is for and were it goes but my vtec still doesnt kick in help pls thanks

Originally posted by lakaicrxracer@Mar 3 2005, 09:00 PM
its a pr3 but when i disconnected the vafc i just took of all the splices but then there was the vtec solenoid input/output the vtec oil pressure input/output leaving only one wire which is called the vtm signal input i dont know what this wire is for and were it goes but my vtec still doesnt kick in help pls thanks
[post=468995]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess you're running obd0 setup.....this may help http://technet.ff-squad.com/

Back