code 23...knock sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright so since there is a wire(blue/yellow) in the d03 spot what would i need to do to wire this thing in?

just read this man......
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41608

you know what fuck that.....DO NOT TOUCH YOUR CAR ....you will endanger the public.....you'll probably blow yourself up changing a fuse.....pay someone to read what we posted and have them do it....because you might get your skirt dirty....

i tried keeping my cool but the beer tells me to KILLKILLKILL

Originally posted by formby@Sep 22 2005, 03:40 PM
just read this man......

you know what fuck that.....DO NOT TOUCH YOUR CAR ....you will endanger the public.....you'll probably blow yourself up changing a fuse.....pay someone to read what we posted and have them do it....because you might get your skirt dirty....

[post=558810]Quoted post[/post]​

hey ...you know what...go fuck yourself...real good in the ass,....ok

hey ...you know what...go fuck yourself...real good in the ass,....ok

WOaahhhhhHh.....Calm down

.Damn you....The info you're looking for is right on those links we gave ya...
I dont get it....and yeah, dont get mad at us if you cant read..Its not our fault...
You should've stayed in school....<--not trying to be a dick here....

But anywas..Yeah..Like formby said,
why you know what fuck that.....DO NOT TOUCH YOUR CAR ....you will endanger the public.....you'll probably blow yourself up changing a fuse.....pay someone to read what we posted and have them do it....because you might get your skirt dirty...

bahaha...ENjoy that beer bro....

:nobreed:

jk,.....

umm guys, you dont have to be so harsh on him. That was me 5 monthes ago. The only way to learn is to get in there and do it. the easiest way to do it is buy some shielded audio cable, splice the knock sensor connector off the old wire harness onto the cable, pull back the carpet on the passenger side, run the wire through the fire wall. then from under the car grab the wire and connect it to knock sensor. when youve done that get back in the car and splice the cable onto the correct spot on the ECU. TADA knock sensor is wired.

Dont let the guys get to ya. Everyone has to start somewhere.

well...atleast someone can be helpful in here....instead of shittalking..heres to you shit talkers :fuckyou:

you see i have a wire in the place where the KS wire is supposed to go...i dont even have the plug that goes into the knock sensor to wire anything to right now...its a blue/yellow wire in the d03 pin so would i just splice it off of that and run it to the knock sensor? i'm just trying to figure all of this out, i'm a noob when it comes to wiring shit..i know this is the easiest thing to do ...and i'll admit i have no clue wtf im doing...

so a little patience would help the most....gotta learn somehow...right?
i'm not the type to hold grudges so whatever people

well...atleast someone can be helpful in here....instead of shittalking..heres to you shit talkers

so you mean to tell me we didnt help you..? You my friend, need to calm down..... dude...We all helped you out..and you were the one talking shit, not us....piss, formby, and myself gave you a link and told you what to do...I dont get it...Its not hard at all...

so anyways..did you rewire that knock sensor....?

ohh and stop crying :(

Good luck!

follow the wire from the ecu... find out what it goes to...

gallery_13158_303_2268.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2005, 05:37 AM
follow the wire from the ecu... find out what it goes to...
[post=559122]Quoted post[/post]​

well i followed it the best i could...it looks like a blue/yellow is running to the distributor....but then i see a blue yellow on the driver side of the engine bay also..this is really frustrating....i'll just get someone over here who knows what they're doing..i have a few buddies who know hondas very well...so my best bet is to ask them...thanks sol, reikoshea and anyone else who has patience.

to the rest ................................

Originally posted by formby+Sep 22 2005, 03:03 PM-->
its on the back of the block
[post=558633]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2005, 03:08 PM
lol

you need to run the wire. if you have a d-series in there before, your harness doesn't have it.

its a single wire. run it from the sensor (back of block, green-ish usually) to the pinout in the ecu, which can be found in the reference section
[post=558641]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Estorvito@Sep 22 2005, 04:28 PM
I dont know about the D series but for the b18c1 engines, its right above the oil filter.. i took a couple of pics for ya....

If in not mistaken its a green plug with a single wire..

Hope this helps....

KNock sensor 1st pic

Knock sensor pic #2
Notice the oil filter on the pics....
[post=558729]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Estorvito@Sep 22 2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by eg6sir@Sep 22 2005, 05:40 PM
nope its not wired in..so how would i do that...could i do it myself or should i take it to get it done???
[post=558739]Quoted post[/post]​

:search:

Here the link.....Hope it helps..It did for me.... :p
[post=558744]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2005, 05:54 PM
are you serious? you can't snake a wire through and plug it on in the proper spots on either end?
[post=558789]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by formby@Sep 22 2005, 06:22 PM
okay.....
http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/index.html#ecu
look around...

and i was the first one to help you bitch.....j/k
[post=558804]Quoted post[/post]​

formby
@Sep 22 2005, 06:40 PM
just read this man......

[post=558810]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by formby@Sep 23 2005, 10:12 AM

[post=559142]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^^ bahahhaha..You sillly mamao...^^ bahahha

eg6sir,Sep 23 2005, 01:01 PM]
blah blah blah blahblah :blah:
[post=559305]Quoted post[/post]​

and as for you my friend, you are ignorant, and fuc*ing stupid...... :angry: I even took pictures for your dumb ass and you still couldnt figure it out....You need to get your head out your ass...YOu my friend need to grow up a lil bit....
:ufucktard:

Sorry Brian, i had too..... :(

Im out of this thread...! You suck kid.... :p

Originally posted by Estorvito+Sep 23 2005, 09:17 AM-->
@Sep 23 2005, 10:12 AM

[post=559142]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^^ bahahhaha..You sillly mamao...^^ bahahha

eg6sir,Sep 23 2005, 01:01 PM]
blah blah blah blahblah :blah:
[post=559305]Quoted post[/post]​

and as for you my friend, you are ignorant, and fuc*ing stupid...... :angry: I even took pictures for your dumb ass and you still couldnt figure it out....You need to get your head out your ass...YOu my friend need to grow up a lil bit....
:ufucktard:

Sorry Brian, i had too..... :(

Im out of this thread...! You suck kid.... :p
[post=559324]Quoted post[/post]​

damn son...no need to get all butthurt over this shit...i've seen the pictures...i kinda understand ...but have some FUCKING patience

you know...it may be easy for you guys, but have some patience for a guy who has no experience with wiring and is afraid of fucking up(you know making things harder on myself...) i guess i could go out there and start pullin wires or cuttin em, but i would rather know exactly what i'm supposed to do

Back