1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Code 41 !!!!

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by gold-h22a, Nov 1, 2006.

1. gold-h22a

gold-h22a New Member

Today i got into my car and started it and my check light came on. SO i checked with the awesome way, (the paper clip)!!! it was my heated oxygen senser not code 1 they O2 but code 41. i dont know what that is??? do you people???? thanks...

2. eludethis

eludethis Junior Member

it is the o2 sensor. just replace it and reset your ecu. that should do it. if i am correct that is the one under the car but farther back right. those have to be heated to work. if the o2 heater is not working than neither will the o2 sensor.

code 41= o2 sensor heater malfunction.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  3. gold-h22a

gold-h22a New Member

so you say its the o2 on the down pipe? but i replaced that about 2 mo ago...!!!! and then when i did the swap about 8 mo ago i replaced it also. something is f up... i dont know... thanks

4. eludethis

eludethis Junior Member

one of the wires is for the heater. replace the heater and the o2 should work.

5. gold-h22a

gold-h22a New Member

replace the heater!!!!!! or the wire for the heater???? my heater does work though... but it over heates very easily....

6. eludethis

eludethis Junior Member

no it shouldn't overheat. how do you know it's over heating? Just replace the heater you numskull! you know it's bad.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted