code 43

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16a in a 98 civic hx converted to obd1.. p30 g00 ecu
throwing fuel supply system code 43 has new filter, stock pump.. would walbro pump take care of prob?

i don't know if it is going to get rid of the problem it might help it, does your car start? if you remove the fuel line from the fuel rail does fuel run from it? if so then there is a wiring problem somewhere check out all the fuel system wiring and then change the pump

car runs good no probs , miss , anything like that.. just started throwing code..
cel isnt all the time it will come on then i turn car off then goes away for a while before comes on again not a constant light.. car just idling is fine no cel once i drive kinda get on it cel appears..

well if you car runs fine then the only thing it can be is the o2 sensor. get yourself a new one. i have the same problem and im going to replace my o2 sensor with one i got from a junkyard.

ok ill try the o2.
if that is the prob wondering why it would through fuel code?
im kinda thinking i got a loose connectuion some where being its not an all the time thing

everytime you turn your car off the code will reset. the ecu will store the code but wont display it until the problem happens again. but the o2 sensor pretty much controls the fuel, the ecu reads the signal from the o2 and adjusts the fuel accordingly

ok ill try a new o2
would this mean im lean or rich, or the o2 is just starting to go bad?

the o2 is just bad most likely- and it could cause a sputter.

if the car runs fine at first and gets worse as its on longer, its the o2 being retarded. swap it out for a new sensor

Back