code 6 9 10.. on my zc crx zc swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T Blaze

Hey i swapped a b16a intoo my crx then scored a civic which is real tidy but had a fire so put the b16a in too tha civic..and found a auto zc tidy as and put that in my crx re wired the ecu back to normal using insulation tape tho:confused:? but its throwing codes 6,9 and 10? also it has a little bit of a bog b4 it gets up in the revs?

also after sitting for few hours it wont start properly? other then that seems to run algood when its warm? exept for after a bit of 5 min drive the revs start going up and down when ur idling? like from 900ish rpm bak to 1500ish? but u just turn it of and restart it and that goes away

Original Source: Zc engine

hey guys, i'm having exactly the same problem. i swapped a b16a into my 88 dx hatch. throwing codes 6, 9, and 10 and seems really bogged down and unresponsive. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my attempt to switch from dpfi to mpfi. if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

hey i had a lil look at my car today and the screw on the throttle body wasnt in i screwd that in and now it has stopd the hole dropping from 1500 t 900 rev thing!! but still got codes 6,9,10 if any1 know wat that is? my b16a civic duin it now too...

t blaze, check your distributor wiring. make sure the two wires for the CYP sensor are plugged in the right pins (should be C1 and C2). the car will run alot better once you get that hooked up right.

Thanx man will doo that now =] will update if it helps or not be right bak cmon baby work for me now

still noo luck man... im guna try rewiring anywires in my ecu tht might have any nicks in them lol sooo probly all of them haha

if the coolant temp sensor is bad it can cause your car to run badly, has the car ever been overheated? try swapping the CTS and see if it helps with the running problem

a friend of mine had a vacuum hose unplugged on his manifold plugged it up and it quit..
i had a del sol i took off the fitv under the tb cleaned it put it back together and it quuit..
hope it works..

Back