code 9 and timing marks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lizoyd18

does anyone know how to get rid of code 9 i kno its the cylinder position does it have to do with the timing marks on motor??? and another thing does anyone has printouts for the timings marks on the zc it runs fine but its still missing a little bit...

o

im having the same problem after obd1 p28 changeover im sure my wiring is right thinking its a bad distribitor though

I am doing a swap as well and I am popping code 9 too but I know that mine is due to NO vacuum pressure. None of my vacuum lines are connected so i'm also getting code 5.

code9-1.jpg

code9.jpg

does anyone know how to get rid of code 9 i kno its the cylinder position does it have to do with the timing marks on motor??? and another thing does anyone has printouts for the timings marks on the zc it runs fine but its still missing a little bit...
code 9 on the DOHC ZC usually means that the camshaft timing is incorrect - the exhaust cam is probably off by one tooth

well the person who marked it we have it dead on so if its off a tooth do i move it to the left or right??

Back