code 9 no limp?!?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rupensane

Just got the swap running last night and Im throwing a code for the #1 cylinder positioning sensor. The wierd thing is that it is not hitting limp mode. Does anyone have a possible explination for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

code 9 doesn't usually cause it to go into limp mode - you either have a problem in the distributor wiring or you need a different distrbutor

code 9 doesn't usually cause it to go into limp mode - you either have a problem in the distributor wiring or you need a different distrbutor

well that makes sense. triple quadruple checked the wiring so im leaning toward the dizzy.

im sick of not being able to find wiring on 90-93 accord external to jdm internal h22a coil wiring... mine runs fine whatever i did to it by splicing into a yellow wire and some blue wire. not sure what else to do it has trouble starting when its cold but starts fine when warm. i cut the black and white wire from the larger grouping of wires coming out of dizzy not sure if anything needs grounded since i went from EXTERNAL TO INTERNAL!

Back