1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Code for anti theft cd player

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Sexy island boi, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Sexy island boi

Sexy island boi New Member

Hey i live all the way in the Bahamas and i bought a 98 honda accord from the United States and the battery died now i need a code for the cd player in my car can somebody who lives in the States PLZZZZZZZZ get the code for me i have no way of possibly getting this code the Serial number is M97A19644, Vin# is 1HGC1658WA041143

I would greatly appreciate it Thanks,

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

go to the dealer!

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

+1.

Some will do it for free, some will charge you like $15. but they can all do it.

Check in your owner's manual for a card with the code on it. or, look through the pages one by one. I think every used vehicle I've purchased that required a radio code had the code penned in the back of the book along the edge of a page somewhere.

Also, check under the hood, inside your fuse box cover. Alot of honda dealers used to stick the code sticker in there. But that depends on which dealership it came from, wasnt standard honda policy.

4. lilDebz408

lilDebz408 New Member

honda stereo codes HERE!!!!

ok, for everyone who needs a code for their honda car here is how u can get it for free, trust me it worked for me! First you need your VIN number, for those who don't know it, you can find it on your registration paper. then you will need your stereo serial number you can get it by going to your car turn on your car and PLEASE make sure ur stereo is OFF then press 1 and 6 at the same time then turn ON ur stereo but you need to still be pressing 1 and 6 to get it it will show first four number then it will show you another four numbers write it down it's 8 numbers total that will be your serial number to your car stereo. then just call this number.... 1800 999 1009...make sure you have ur VIN and serial number ready and they will give you your code for FREE!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted