Code White in Oregon!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Hey battle pope is it snowing where you are? It's fucking comming down up in Albany

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey battle pope is it snowing where you are? It's fucking comming down up in Albany

I live on the fucking coast, ain't no snow here lol

Elevation's too damn low. Some of the inland areas are getting hail and light dustings though.

Speaking of Albany a friend of mine just moved back up there.

it always snows in albany :p

oh wait, wrong coast :p

I think we're done with snow for the season here on the right coast...

When I went to bed last night at 2am it wasnt snowing, I woke up at 11:45 am and we had over a fucking foot. Im about 20 minutes south of Eugene

Washington has had snow, I had about an inch, and I'm 20 minutes from the beach.

We had awesome weather today. Unfortunaly I was sleeping or at class for most of it.

It snowed yesterday during the day. And the day before that, it was 60-70 degrees out. And today it was in the 40's. Snow is already gone. FUCKING COLORADO!!

yeah, i am in oregon city, and was surprised this morning to see the white stuff on teh ground.

Had to go to school and drive all around town - going out south in Salem really sucked. ESPECIALLY when you can't see jack didly @_@

I've got about 8 inches right now at my house...I dont think I ever posted the pics on this board from the big snowstorm. that would have buried your dog in the backyard.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've got about 8 inches right now at my house...I dont think I ever posted the pics on this board from the big snowstorm. that would have buried your dog in the backyard.
thats cause you live in the mountians

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd: we didnt get a code white this year :mad:

The year ain't over yet. Maybe it'll snow so bad during the day that it will bury the dog in the back yard.
nope were not that lucky

it stopped snowing about a hour ago, and its only a dusting, and the owner kept the pussy inside tonight

Back