code white in teh orygun!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We have like 8 inches in Bellingham, and its still snowing, with more over night. My job has over 15. :) That sucked, building decks in the snow.

and you can keep all that white shit.

snow is fun :)
Snow sucks, try growing up in a place that's summer almost all year round then having to deal with winter. I put up with it cause of the military shit when I was in korea it got to me -40 degrees and there winter last from like late September to early June. Then when I got out I moved to NM thinking oh it don't snow to much out here last week we got 2 feet in one day had people snowed in and schools closed for the week

I wish the snow would go away, Im tired of it. We have had snow here in utah since oh who gives a f#%k a long time.

I want sun and warmth!!!:D

It seriously never ever snows in tacoma and if it does it is usually one time through out the whole winter. This is the third time it has snowed this winter and we actually got 5-6 inches and it is still coming down hard.

we got about 2 inches today.. thats about it. im so pissed because snow is awesome and kicks the suns ass. Ice racing is the shit. (by that i mean racing on a closed "track" made by plows on the bays of the lake) Its the shit, you guys just need to try it.

yeah I love the snow just for the fact that I see it once every 3 years lol
Oh damn you aint lieing. I used to live in Tacoma it would start out as snow but then turn into rain.
Rained all the damn time.

tacoma = rain.. my grandma lives there... I see snow right now... And none of my cars will be moving today.. i jacked mommas hummer..

There were flurries in my town once in 1967 or so, and that's the closest it's ever come to snowing here. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt here in south Florida... not to rub it in or anything =P

It's back up to like 50 some degrees here. I'm wandering around in my work hoodie and I'm not the least bit cold.

Back