code white y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
first snow of the year here :D

looks about 4-5 inches right now... starting to change over to sleet, so i'm headed out to do the driveway.

15136_197446295605_501130605_2949444_2388236_n.jpg

The kids here got hosed. We got like .09 inches that stuck, then the plow trucks came through and it cleared up and started to rain.

We've gotten several inches over the last few days. Should be the same storm you guys out East are getting now. Were stuck with the cold, highs have been in the single digits.

Its currently -17 here in Denver, but with the wind chill factor is -34.

its very low double digets here. Its way to damn cold to snow. And we havnt had any cloud cover for a few days.

I hate Chicago again... You'd think the Si actually makes torque the way its spinning its tires out there.

got about 8 inches before it turned to freezing rain, and now rain. the white car <3s the snow.

and its been raining for the pats like hour now..this shit is retarded

its hot as balls here today! i wish we could get a little bit of that cooler air down here sometimes. its 85 but feels like 89 according to the weather channel right now, im sweating my ass off at work.

Dallas really does get cold. They get snow too. One of our pilots from there was talking about it. I was kinda surprised. And F you mdpsEG

Last edited:
Back