code white y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

27 today. its about 30 as now and yes F 27

Don't complain, that won't last long. Here it'll stay that way for months on end.

Klyph is rolling his eyes because 27F is tshirt weather for him.

i was just in san antonio last night and a buddy of mine from Alaska actually bought a jacket when it hit 26 last night.

Hell in 2005 ft wayne had a record low of -2, it was around there all week. The next week it hit 32 and I was out in a tshirt. It felt like summer, even to me... and I'm spaghetti noodles covered in skin.

Western Colorado got a good amount of snow, but rumor has it Utah got hit pretty hard in some areas. I've been in Denver for the last few days, and it hasn't been very comfortable.

It's about 25 degrees out over here in the Seattle area. It's been getting into the teens at night. Thankfully there hasn't been any snow yet this year.

if it gets below 60 im pissed.

i went to PA last year for xmas and it was terrible. it was my first time in my life that i left the south. i found out my florida native ass cant really be outside for long at anything less than about 40. i was all bundled up and was shaking and freezing my ass off at like 25-30 degrees. i think your body gets used to wherever its at.

they're saying 5 inches in the detroit area tonight and wind chill around 5 degrees tomorrow. I personally enjoy the snow, especially for xmas time.

if it gets below 60 im pissed.

i went to PA last year for xmas and it was terrible. it was my first time in my life that i left the south. i found out my florida native ass cant really be outside for long at anything less than about 40. i was all bundled up and was shaking and freezing my ass off at like 25-30 degrees. i think your body gets used to wherever its at.

it takes a little while to get the fluids changed out to deal with the cooler temps
once you take care of that its fine

then your outside on a 50 degree day in march wearing a t-shirt wishing you broke out the shorts, when on that 50 degree night back at the end of august you were bundled up like you were going on an arctic expedition... seasons like to fuck with you like that :)
its always fun to see everyone doing the "WTF?!?!" when the seasons change

it takes a little while to get the fluids changed out to deal with the cooler temps
once you take care of that its fine

then your outside on a 50 degree day in march wearing a t-shirt wishing you broke out the shorts, when on that 50 degree night back at the end of august you were bundled up like you were going on an arctic expedition... seasons like to fuck with you like that :)
its always fun to see everyone doing the "WTF?!?!" when the seasons change
and thats the truth..but i was doing a waterpump on an f350 today in jeans a sweatshirt and it was def. dropping temp when it went into the night,then the rain,thunder and lightning began.

i went pheasant hunting in Royal City, Washington today(tiny city in eastern wa.)it was 6 F when i got there hit a high of 20 F and was 16 F when i left to go home! i had to put neoprene vests on my shorthairs...

Attachments

• olly w quail.jpg
    olly w quail.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 92
Its 2* here at the airport. With the windchill it feels like -19*. Our ramp is between columns of tall hangars lined east to west. Its basically a wind tunnel.

We got hammered in madison tuesday night - wednesday. My area got 18 inches (it was up past my knees in the drifts and I am 6'4". They actually closed down the UW campus which was a first in history. It was a pretty chill snow day for me. Snowblower was out Tuesday night after I finally got it running (bad gas FTL). Wed morning had to dig out the bottom of the driveway after the plow came through. Then off to the local establishment for lunch and drinks with the boys. The only downside is thta it toppled one of my wife's favorite trees in the back yard. Time to fire up the chain saw and make some firewood.

Back