code white y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:ph34r:

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 296
Shit Mid March.

And you get snow? I've been outside getting a tan in WA for the past two days.....

It won't fucking stop.

And it's slippery as hell. And I had to rescue the xB from 1000 feet above sea level with the Yokos.

Took an hour to go 300 feet downhill. No damage though !

yeah, it is pretty bad out.

i went out for coffee in the suby earlier....

awd + bombass snow tires, and i almsot missing my driveway (came in a little too hot, and the front end plowed, almost taking out my bush :D)

yeah, it is pretty bad out.

i went out for coffee in the suby earlier....

awd + bombass snow tires, and i almsot missing my driveway (came in a little too hot, and the front end plowed, almost taking out my bush :D)

Get on the gas when it plows and counter steer.

Its a beautiful thing.

The car still slides even though its AWD but its so predictable to recover that it doesn't matter.

i know how to drive dude.... thanks though.
just wasn't expecting it.....

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 205
bout 6" here...

but the wind is blowing like a bitch, so i don't know an accurate reading...

Attachments

• snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 92
  • snow4.jpg
    snow4.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 77
  • snow5.jpg
    snow5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 81
It took me 3 hours to get from Danbury to B town. A lot of old ladies in FWD cars need to learn how to fucking drive. I had one in front of me on a backroad that was going 10mpg and if there was any oncoming traffic she would slam her brakes on. It took me 4 miles to get around that cunt.

well, its officially slippery out.

i just helped push the plow guy out of the snow bank he slid into. rofl

it's nasty
I just woke up at 5, looked outside and told myself I'm taking the night off...
go into the garage...no beer.

so I had to do a little trip...and test out the new tires. Couldn't get out of my driveway, so I shoveled a path for 10 feet...and threw the shovel in the car. Made it to the store with no problem...because it's all down hill. Got 2 12 packs. started the tredge home. Hit the first hill, and got stuck, backed the car up a little, shoveled the area where the tires roll, and tried again...got another 20 feet... Then a guy I work with that lives up the road...was out with his plow truck...so he cut me a path to my house. So got home...and enjoying the beer...hehe.

Got some more cleaning on the garage to do, then the CRX, and post whore all night. :p

I just hope my engine lift makes it here sometime so I can drop the fresh engine and fresh tranny into the CRX....and hope to get it on the road next week. it will be nice to get 32 mpg again...and when the gas prices go down...then slap the turbo on it.

just went slipping and sliding on the summer tires.

weeeeeeeeeeee

Back