Code White

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

I thought we could use a thread for when the CT guys have their Code Whites so here it is. post pics, set up meetings or w/e

just got to wait for more snow......

the white stuff that hit us this morning is already gone....

There's a chance of for a snowstorm this weekend. It all depends on the weather patterns, whether we get it or it misses us. :)

Yea Battleground,washington here, no snow down low in town, but drive 10 min north,east,or west and you are in 5 inches, drive 20 min u are in 2 feet drive 35 min and 4+ feet. You gotta love this town, close to Mt Hood to go in the snow, close to the beach,close to the city, close to wahtever you want. And mountains all around to go play in snow. The cool part is that i live in a lil hick town in the middle of nowhere so are school boundry is huge. When they have snow 45 min north up in the mountains then school is cancelled even when there is nothing but rain in town. Its badass

i went code white this morning in the worky parking lot. it was great. i did a few ebrake slides, then went inside the building. all on camera. :lol:

code whites? I assume you guys mean snow... in which case, Rt. 2, i-84, and i-91 SUCKED ASS in that ICE shit the other day... took 2 1/2 hours from norwich to hartford.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 3 2003, 09:32 PM
code whites? I assume you guys mean snow... in which case, Rt. 2, i-84, and i-91 SUCKED ASS in that ICE shit the other day... took 2 1/2 hours from norwich to hartford.

yeah, i took my boss about the same amount of time to get from naugy to the dirty danbury.

and i too did some donuts in our parking lot/ the road out front while i was waiting for him to show up :D

-Chris

I left my car at the tire place tonight so that they could put the snows on... finally. 321 accidents due to the icy conditions in MA yesterday. No one got hurt though.

go back down there ... they most likely just forgot to put it back on ... i had a place forget one of my center caps before

just go back

I'm about to. I called earlier also. It's something that got knocked off in moving the tires and steelies around inside the car. I searched my yard and inside my car several times just to make sure that it's not here. I'm really REALLY sure that it was on my car yesterday when I dropped the car off.

Update: The black plastic cap is nowhere to be found. :( And they didn't care. :angry: The tire tech mentioned in passing that they did my car last night as a last rush job of the day. Hmmmpf. I guess that I could have had my car back last night. Oh well. So I leave the tire place AGAIN and do errands. I notice at some point that my front tires look low. Fortunately I keep my tire pressure gauge handy in my glove box and check one of them... 25lbs it reads. So off I go BACK to the tire place. Now they are both at 32lbs. I hate imcompetence. And most people never look at their tires, especially when they've just been to a professional shop. So the lesson learned... is take nothing for granted.

id go back and make them pay. i know you dont let things get outta place on your Si. B) those caps dont just easily pop off either.

I know. I'll look some more in my car... there's a little crack along the edge of the opening too. I think that maybe it flew off when they tossed the summer tires and rims into the car at the end. <_<

I need your parts hatch back! lol.

So maybe a ***CODE WHITE*** for Saturday?

Back