Code White

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 4 2003, 06:32 PM
25lbs it reads. So off I go BACK to the tire place. Now they are both at 32lbs.

Keep an eye on it. It might not be holding air.

Originally posted by number9+Dec 5 2003, 10:10 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Dec 4 2003, 06:32 PM
25lbs it reads.  So off I go BACK to the tire place.  Now they are both at 32lbs. 

Of course I will, but that was BOTH front tires being low on air. I think too many techs worked on it at the end of the day and the teamwork was lacking...

when are ya going to learn...only go to real mechanics....

Like me ;)

I only forget to tighten a few bolt's here and there......not something major like strut caps and air in the tires... <_<

J/k

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 5 2003, 10:37 AM-->
Originally posted by number9@Dec 5 2003, 10:10 AM
94RedSiGal
@Dec 4 2003, 06:32 PM
25lbs it reads.  So off I go BACK to the tire place.  Now they are both at 32lbs. 

Of course I will, but that was BOTH front tires being low on air. I think too many techs worked on it at the end of the day and the teamwork was lacking...

Ah, I thought it was just one tire.

oh we know clayton. :lol: its ok we still love you.

martine: get a quote on that cover without your honda village discount. :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 5 2003, 10:43 AM
when are ya going to learn...only go to real mechanics....

Like me ;)

So I should waste your talents with putting snow tires on my steelies? :eek: Okay. You can have the pleasure next time. B)

well time for some well-deserved praise.

last weekend, we had a really rough job ahead of us that we didnt know how rough it was till we did it. the work wasnt tedious and hard or anything, but it was just a major PITA. once again i would like to thank clayton for having the patience to work on brie's car. i couldnt have done it myself. tomorrow ill finish up the job, bleeding the clutch and replacing the underpan.

clay, id pay you to fix my oil leak, but ima take it to a shop so incase it doesnt stop leaking they can be held liable to do it again and again - but i have to wait till my spare oil pan comes in. ill be tapping that one for boost and getting it put on with a doublethick gasket and major amounts of gasket glue. ill drill and weld the line myself. :D the leak is starting to get really bad. that cork gasket didnt hold up for more than 2 months, and i still havent gotten that crank pulley bolt in there ;)

So Bill, the guy that I bought the teg front passenger lc arm and the teg front sway bar from is in need of a clutch job for his GSR, so I recommended Clayton for the job. I left him a message on his AIM sn. :)

Martine,

There's an article about a 13 second, 4-door GSR in the latest issue of Honda Tuning (December). It's on the news stands until December 15th (according to the magazine).

crr

or justins :)

he put 255 whp out in his greddy kit 4-door :)

We're getting a little snow tonight up in Boston, but the real storm arrives tomorrow afternoon. Two different fronts. I hate getting salt on my cars... :(

Originally posted by number9@Dec 5 2003, 02:09 PM
Martine,

There's an article about a 13 second, 4-door GSR in the latest issue of Honda Tuning (December). It's on the news stands until December 15th (according to the magazine).

crr

Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking of the vanity plate "SCHNLL" for my GS-R...

got 3" in Stratford...and I found out that Initial D is fake.....The AE86 CAN NOT DRIVE FASTER than A FRiggen AWD car...unless the reason is I just got bald crappy 13" tires.

No work for me tonight...but I have to finish up this friggen head gasket on a Fawken 4WD Geo......and then beer. Celerity is getting off of work around 10:00 and he wants to go hit a parking lot.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 5 2003, 05:30 PM
got 3" in Stratford...and I found out that Initial D is fake.....The AE86 CAN NOT DRIVE FASTER than A FRiggen AWD car...unless the reason is I just got bald crappy 13" tires.

No work for me tonight...but I have to finish up this friggen head gasket on a Fawken 4WD Geo......and then beer. Celerity is getting off of work around 10:00 and he wants to go hit a parking lot.

of course its fucking fake.

you really think a sub-200rwhp full suspension car even stands a change against a stock lancer evo or wrx sti? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

maybe on an autocross course. DEFINATELY NOT in the snow.

the mirage handles better than the civic did. i need to get snows soon though.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 5 2003, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I was thinking of the vanity plate "SCHNLL" for my GS-R...

No problem. I save my copies if you can't find it in the news stand.

Qu'est-ce que c'est SCHNLL? :unsure:

Back