Code White

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by number9@Dec 6 2003, 12:27 AM
Qu'est-ce que c'est SCHNLL? :unsure:

SCHNLL would be short for schnell... our tags max out at 6 spaces. *sigh*

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 6 2003, 11:54 AM
SCHNLL would be short for schnell... our tags max out at 6 spaces. *sigh*

Of course. I was fixated on an acronym.

Man, it's winter out there! I went for a little drive this morning. I think I'll do another down around the shore to see if the waves are kickin' up. It's a water-thing, you know? ;)

yeah- its slippery out.
the 240's snow's aren't cutting it. rwd is a lot of fun- but its constant checkign your back and control... can't just GO somewhere like you can with fwd.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 6 2003, 03:37 PM
yeah- its slippery out.
the 240's snow's aren't cutting it. rwd is a lot of fun- but its constant checkign your back and control... can't just GO somewhere like you can with fwd.

i didnt have that much trouble in brie's 240. just stayed in 3rd and 4th, and going downhill shifted into neutral. it was a fun night. next weekend she gets snow tires. shes petrified to drive in this weather so i get the fun car! :lol:

So maybe a little too much snowfall for a good CODE WHITE? The roads are real slick around here too. I've stocked up on food and snacks, so I don't need to leave the house for days... chips, Cali dip, ice cream and RingDings... and regular food too. LOL! B)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 6 2003, 03:59 PM
RingDings

Damn, I knew I forgot something this morning! :lol:

I indeed went out for another drive and accidently discovered a couple of empty parkting lots with some packed snow. It was a great e-brake experience. B)

heheheh... the neon ownz j00 in the snow... I had a drift about 1/3 mile long, with about 12 sweeps in it... :) And only minor ebrake usage... :)

welp ive been out there all weekend long "drifting" my ass off..... bristols streets were quite fun :)

***CODE WHITE*** was in full effect :D

looking forward to some more tomorrow....

I just went out for breakfast. The main road - Route 1 - is now a wet mud pit, but the side roads are still pretty nice. My car is great once I get up to speed, but with my OEM (5 years old) street tires, acceleration and stopping is a bit entertaining. :)

Maybe I'll get some snow tires. Going down steep hills with a main road at the bottom is asking for some dents.

<~~~ stayed snowed in most of the weekend with sabrina.

had a pow wow at a buddies house. shoveled the cars out this morning. we have ~17 inches of snow here. still pow wowing. :lol:

<--- Stayed snowed in with Gypsy and the cats. The snow is under control in the backyard. No salt on the cars yet. Plenty of food left. lol.

And btw, don't anyone try this-
A 25-year-old man died in Rhode Island when the inner tube he was riding on, towed behind a truck, hit a utility poll.

:(

haha yea we used to do real skitching, like jump out of the bushes and run up and grab some person's bumper. hahah the good old days.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 7 2003, 07:13 PM
i bet it was fucking fun though...

i loved getting towed around like that when i was a kid...

So what a way to go then? Heh. His friend must feel like shit though.

Last week, a drunk driver in a pickup truck rearended a disabled car on the side of the highway. Unfortunately he had a passenger in the back that got thrown out in the crash and he got run over by another car. What's odd was no one else was in the pickup, therefore his buddy could have had an inside seat to be in. Fortunately, no one was in the disabled car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 7 2003, 07:13 PM
i bet it was fucking fun though...

i loved getting towed around like that when i was a kid...

^^^ About this activity, I think a Snell rated helmet would be in order... along with racing leathers. Adults are bigger, heavier and more breakable. :lol:

Back