Code White!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

every morning i debate why i still live in this cold environment
I wonder the same thing about everyone that suffers through New England or Northeastern winters year after year. I've wanted to move to California since I was 16. It's better than I ever imagined. ;)

Snow is coming back to Denver again...another 4-8 inches by about this time tomorrow morning. Snow is suppose to start this evening.

We actually did...it was 60 degrees yesterday. That was quite warm for Halloween night in Colorado.

FINALLY have power/internet back. Couple cold nights there. My house was sparred for the most part, but a LOT of shit got FUCKED up around here.

some people won't have power for a month

Got a good 7-8 inches, though the wind is blowing so there are a lot of big drifts. Here's what it looked like at 7am.

rr1l5x.jpg

Got power back yesterday. 5 trees hit my building, one over my condo. I have some cracked drywall. It scared the shit out of me when it hit. The shelter was very full so we said f it and roughed it out. Most of my town and area is still in the dark.
Now its just fighting with the condo association since they are trying not to get the building inspected now. I will probably go the building inspector on Monday if the office is open yet.

Back