code white!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I was about the ask the same question. Did I mention that I live in COLORADO? It's been dry as a bone here, and today it was really warm. I would at least like some snow if it's gonna be cold. Lately, it's been dry and windy.
:laugh: it was nice yesterday, I dont know if you got any snow lastnight, but we got a little up in Ft. Collins, nothing to worry about. its been nice this november in Colorado hardly any snow :thumbsup:

i've been through ft. collins a few times...
almost got in a wreck cuz some stupid girl tried to pull out in front of me. i was on the road that you take to get from I-25 to 287(i was on my way to laramie). anyway, i'm pretty sure the road was 3-lane; i was in the right lane, and there were cars next to me in the other two lanes. anyway, i'm cruising along with traffic at like 40-45(maybe more even), and there's a girl with some friends in an older small car. she sits there looking at me, and waits till i get about 20-25 feet from her, then she tries to pull out, and she KILLS IT! :mad: so i slam on my brakes and lock up a tire or two when i get about 5 ft from her, and stop about 2 1/2 feet from the side of her car. she must have seen just how pissed i was from my expression, cuz as soon as she saw my face, she looked liked she was about to cry and she frantically tried to back up, and killed it again :dry: . anyway, she finally got out of my way, and i sped away. in fact i might have burned some rubber leavin...

Quoted post[/post]]
I hope we get some snow this year. Since here in Virginia, if we get 2 inches of snow, everyone freaks the fuck out and school is closed for like 2 weeks. It's ridiculous, but in a good way. :mrgreen:
I was in VA last winter... OMG... they got DUST... Literally... like you could wipe your finger on the ground and see road... And all of VA turned into a fucking PARKING LOT... I was drifitng my SUV rental in the dust, and everybody else was like OMG SNOW!! WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?!

Quoted post[/post]]
Damn I just woke up to see about a foot and a half up here by us.

If you were driving a silver 96 blazer you'd have no problems with the snow... :wink:

it fucking went from +68 to -4 in three fucking days. Its so damn cold out and im not ready for it yet.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you were driving a silver 96 blazer you'd have no problems with the snow... :wink:
I actualy went and picked my blazer up from the tow place last night in the snow. I guess loosing a wheel @ 70 mph isn't a big deal since it drives just the same as before. I want your blazer bad but i gotta figure out how to get it here.

We got 3-4" this week here in Upper Washington. I learned something as well. My prelude sucks in the snow. It spins 2x as easy as my crx did.

So now, I'm looking for an A4 Quattro :) or another AWD vehicle.

haha, don't get a 96-97 2.8, 1.8t's are slow as hell but get one anyway and buy a chip and DV.

Supposed to be some snow tommorow, which pisses me off. Supposed to be snow on Monday, which pisses me off. This is just fuckin peachy, I'm gonna have to work on the Audi in the snow.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I actualy went and picked my blazer up from the tow place last night in the snow. I guess loosing a wheel @ 70 mph isn't a big deal since it drives just the same as before. I want your blazer bad but i gotta figure out how to get it here.

You have your truck, you have your dolly. drive down and get it. :)

Im really gonna hate the winter this year especially. This will be my first time driving in the snow, with a rear wheel drive car nonetheless. Pray for me guys lol.

Well... there's another 2-3" on the ground right now. Roads were just starting to get plowed when Brian and I left the the bowling alley... I gotta say though, my "summer only" ES100s didn't do any worse on that shit than the all season YK420s (when they weren't bald).

my truck hates snow. having no weight in the ass end of it (its a pickup) sucks. but thank god i have a manual tansmission cause keeping it in a low gear helped out.

Hell yeah, just brought the dog out to piss and it's snowing. Hopefully we'll get a couple of inches.

damn, its already in pa?? we're supposed to get some snow tomorrow and monday too :p

Quoted post[/post]]
my truck hates snow. having no weight in the ass end of it (its a pickup) sucks. but thank god i have a manual tansmission cause keeping it in a low gear helped out.
My truck did just fine in the snow last year when I wasn't TRYING to screw around. The locker int he rear really helped though. Only got it stuck on one bank farting around and doing 360's in the road late at night. For normal driving, it did well, even on SHEETS of ice after the thaw/refreeze made it slick as hell.

GOD DAMNIT....

There's like 2" on the ground, looks like I'm gonna be working in the snow. And I swear, I'll shoot the UPS guy if he doesn't bring my parts on Tues.

Quoted post[/post]]
GOD DAMNIT....

There's like 2" on the ground, looks like I'm gonna be working in the snow. And I swear, I'll shoot the UPS guy if he doesn't bring my parts on Tues.

shit..we got hit yesterday...only 2" though. so i guess its not bad....
But I think there's a storm tonight or some shit..o well....4 wheeler is out and so is the snowmobile..so ahh..Bring it... :)

We ended up getting like 2-3 inches here, I love it!

we got about 4 inches and its still snowing. ive been dorifto-ing the 240 all morning. got a set of yoko AS430's on the rear and yoko 338's on the front. nice grippage!

Back