code white!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to play...but the damn Audi isn't ready. I can't wait until Tues.

As for a raptor, I rode one once. I was scared shitless. It had a T2 on it and every gear either lifted the front end up or just lit the rear wheels up. I defenitly didn't know how to ride it. If it was mine, I would have figured it out.

thinking about it, I think that's going to be my next project...a turbo quad :drool:

My neighbor had a raptor... You wouldn't have figured it out.. It just lifts every gear... Its just that silly of a powerband... :drool:

Speaking of which, he was just outside playing with his kids on the 80cc quads... :cry: Damn I need to get my blaster running... :cry:

I think i'll look for a chassis, I'd much rather build it from the ground up. Have a pretty much brand new quad. And you bet your ass it will be fast in the end

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I was about the ask the same question. Did I mention that I live in COLORADO? It's been dry as a bone here, and today it was really warm. I would at least like some snow if it's gonna be cold. Lately, it's been dry and windy.
:laugh: it was nice yesterday, I dont know if you got any snow lastnight, but we got a little up in Ft. Collins, nothing to worry about. its been nice this november in Colorado hardly any snow :thumbsup:

Yeah I wrote that, and then the next morning I woke up to go snowboarding, and SNOW! Holy shit....it was awesome.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I should have traded my shitvic for that 1999 blaster with a big bore kit.

I went to the yamaha dealer the other day to look at the new ones...They are badass..
If I dont get me a bike next year Imma get me a Raptor or a banshee...
Banshee for the track....yayyy :mrgreen:

God damn it. I'm stuck @ school 100miles from my baby: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=62455&hl=

Quoted post[/post]]
I think i'll look for a chassis, I'd much rather build it from the ground up. Have a pretty much brand new quad. And you bet your ass it will be fast in the end
my best friend's step dad built one with a turbo and nitrous. holy shit. i didnt think he would top his NA 602 whp corvette, but he did. and the chopper hes building now will most likely top the quad.

we got some snow in colorado, not too much. but it is fucking :cold: out today, below 0 this morning

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I should have traded my shitvic for that 1999 blaster with a big bore kit.

I went to the yamaha dealer the other day to look at the new ones...They are badass..
If I dont get me a bike next year Imma get me a Raptor or a banshee...
Banshee for the track....yayyy :mrgreen:
the new raptor 700 is fucking sick, I like the raptors better than the banshee

Snowed in Derby CT for about 20 minutes. Nothing stuck.

And yeah, cold. Effing cold. it was 0 this morning, and then when I got out and home to read it again, -8.

we got a squall roll through as i left work around 545.... nothing serious... just a lot of wind.

its BEAUTIFUL out right now.

dead calm.
stars are out.
i got an awesome view of the sky from my deck...
but its, liek 15 deg out. lol

I'll put this in here because I know Brian will read it.

For the record, I just saw the '06 STI up close and personal today. My friend finally got one that he's been waiting forever. WRB w/ the gold bbs rims. I must say, I do not understand the complaints about the cosmetics of the car. The front end looks good and would look far better with an aftermarket grill on there. The headlighs and the tails look great, the roof spoiler adds a nice little bit of flare and I love the interior.

For a time, I had the nicest car at work and now I'm jealous. Oh well, when I'm done modding I'll still have a nice car it'll just be different.

ive seen a couple on the way to work.... havent seen an evo9 yet.... the new sti is uuuuugly.

Quoted post[/post]]
I must say, I do not understand the complaints about the cosmetics of the car. The front end looks good and would look far better with an aftermarket grill on there. The headlighs and the tails look great, the roof spoiler adds a nice little bit of flare and I love the interior.

:blink: i've seen 'em for a while now... still can't stand 'em. most people can't. and i'm cool with that, because it just upp'ed my re-sale value substantially.
04's had problems
05's were good
06+ look like shit.

bam.

Quoted post[/post]]
ive seen a couple on the way to work.... havent seen an evo9 yet.... the new sti is uuuuugly.

:werd:

looks like i'm getting a ass load of snow tonight...

and i just popped a brake line on my truck this morning

god damn it

4-8 tomorrow... starting tonight....

2am Mostly Cloudy
3am Few Snow Showers
4am Few Snow Showers
5am Few Snow Showers
6am Snow
7am Snow
8am Snow
9am Heavy Snow
10am Heavy Snow
11am Heavy Snow
12pm Snow
1pm Snow
2pm Snow
3pm Partly Cloudy

what a weird storm.. ..

4218358_SS.jpg

:werd:

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ALBANY HAS ISSUED A HEAVY SNOW WARNING FOR THE SOUTHEAST AND CENTRAL CATSKILLS...MID HUDSON VALLEY...SOUTHERN TACONICS...SOUTHERN BERKSHIRES AND LITCHFIELD HILLS...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM EST FRIDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

LOW PRESSURE DEVELOPING IN THE MID MISSISSIPPI VALLEY EARLY THIS MORNING WILL RACE EASTWARD THROUGH THE OHIO VALLEY AND INTO THE EASTERN GREAT LAKES LATE THIS EVENING. A COASTAL LOW WILL THEN DEVELOP OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST LATE TONIGHT AND MOVE QUICKLY NORTHEAST PASSING SOUTH OF BLOCK ISLAND AROUND MID DAY FRIDAY AND THEN MOVE INTO THE GULF OF MAINE FRIDAY EVENING. WHILE THE STORM IS A FAST MOVER...IT WILL BRING ENOUGH MOISTURE TO THE AREA TO PRODUCE 5 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW WITH THE HIGHEST TOTALS EXPECTED TO OCCUR IN THE SOUTHERN BERKSHIRES AND LITCHFIELD HILLS. THE HEAVIEST AND STEADIEST SNOW WILL FALL FROM THE MORNING RUSH HOUR THROUGH MID DAY.

A HEAVY SNOW WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS. ONLY TRAVEL IN AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU MUST...KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT...FOOD...AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY.

This really fuckin sucks. I tried getting to work today, no go. When I turned onto the main road comming out of my subdivision i started fuckin slidin big time. So I straitened out and tapped the gas and it happened again(I was behind a cop the whole time, thank god I didnt get pulled over).

RWD ownz my driving ability lol.

just leave it in first and never hit the gas, or try putting it in 3rd and driving without spinning the tires?

FUCK ME! ! I'm supposed to fly home tomorrow night.. :cry: flight leaves DC at 9pm, arrives providence at 10:30... Hope it doesn't get cancelled... :cry:

Back