code white!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Driving home from N. Kingston around 2pm to Northbridge.

God help me.

Guess I'm gonna need all my 1337-driving skillz. I hope Mass Highway has it's shit together. I'm all set with driving through 4 inches of snow on 146.

This is pretty fucked up.

5 degrees all day today. 4:30 hits, the temp RAISES to 18 and then snows, 3 inches... and it's not done yet.

Quoted post[/post]]
Driving home from N. Kingston around 2pm to Northbridge.

God help me.

Guess I'm gonna need all my 1337-driving skillz. I hope Mass Highway has it's shit together. I'm all set with driving through 4 inches of snow on 146.

blah, ive gotta drive to and from whitinsville. big deal. i welcome the snow :)

just found out about the storm for tomm. i have a fall formal to go to then right after (2 a.m.ish) me and a few friends are driving to akron ohio for a football game. this better not screw up my plans.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ive seen a couple on the way to work.... havent seen an evo9 yet.... the new sti is uuuuugly.
I've seen a few new STi's and a few Evo 9's around here. I'm diggin the new 9. :)

me too. atleast it looks more like a REAL evo without that bullshit front end.
lol.. whatever dude..

well, one of those 9 things doesnt look like the other... :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
just leave it in first and never hit the gas, or try putting it in 3rd and driving without spinning the tires?

Well my car is an auto so the only forward gears I can select is D L and 2 lol. As far as never hitting the gas, its pretty much impossible not to considering the fact that the drivers around here are complete idiots who fly down the roads no matter what the weather.

Oh well. Called work and they told me I didnt have to come in, and my school is cancelled tomorrow. It looks like a long day of shoveling snow and working on my senior research paper tomorrow, yay.

5 speed > auto. Anytime, but especially in snow.

I don't even start in 1st when there's snow on the ground.

There is a trick to driving an auto in the snow. It's actually, I find, more pleasant on the highway.

Hell yeah 4-8 tonight, hopefully my 9am class will be cancelled.

we had a good bit of snow here and my auto teg did fairly well. i guess its about the driver. you cant drive like you are on dry roads. sure i had to go slower, but i never felt out of control, you start to slide, countersteer a tad and tap the gas :)

Yeah it's about the driver. I can drive an auto in teh snow... but it's tricky when you're used to having a 5 speed with short gearing and you're driving an auto 4 speed with really long gearing which shifts at the weirdest points.

we got like a 12" of snow here. i got my Ranger stuck in the shit and im sure my front valence isnt too damn happy with me either since the snow was about as high as my valence. i had to park my truck on another street cause i couldnt get down the alley with it to park in front of my garage. :cry:

Back