code white

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea there like massive blobs of muscle... even though this was a snow thread... and went to a dog thred. does anyone from the new england area.. know enough about a B18 turbo to get it running right after a full rebuild?

Snowed a bit, but nothing stuck to the roads. I haven't been able to try out my new snow tires yet. It wasn't even snowing when I got up this morning. Then again, I get up at 400am, so nothing really happens that early. Not even weather.

actually its a twin size bed... and no its a guest room... incase anyone needs to spend the nite? i dunno or if someone visits..

and injen my dogs muscle.. but lazy lol half pitbull half rotti
damn those are my 2 favorite dogs...i almost ad a rotti but my other dog didnt like him lol...i cant have any more dogs now cuz well i have 3 already

So frickin weird, It's like 32 degrees right now. Thank God for global warming.

Apparently they are saying its gonna be 58 here tomorow. WTF?

New england weather really is the most random in the US. The only place where on day's high is the next days low, and vice versa.

snow days mean more work for me...ALLIED SNOW REMOVAL....and it also means i dont get to work on my cars:mad:

well its gonna be a redic amount of snow for me not to go to work... i work for verizon wireless... corporate blows

this is ridiculous. its 40degrees at sealevel and still no precipitation so the pass still isn't open.

Having a garage FTW! =)

we have a garage. it's just being used as more of a storage space...three sets of rims, 2 bumpers, a dash, a couple motors, and whatever other crap we have lying around. there's barely enough room to walk.

Back