Coffee update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well there just so happens to be 4 "add to cart" buttons at the bottom of that page.... have at it

here's ours, just a keurig pro series... not as nice as your guys' but it makes some real good coffee

Attachments

• 2010-01-06 16.12.54.jpg
    2010-01-06 16.12.54.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 91
here's ours, just a keurig pro series... not as nice as your guys' but it makes some real good coffee

My mom has that machine in her apartment. It's alright coffee, I'd put it on par with a "Value Brand" drip coffee machine, with a lot more connivence.

its nice to see that they create the same experience without having to scrape shit off the coffee beans

but its not the same experience... the beans are not individually selected by the civet at their peak readiness... they are just mass harvested whenever people think they are ready, and sent through a "similar" enzyme bath

for the same money i'd take the beans done the old fashion way :crap:

If you want coffee that's been through an animal, you may as well go for the real mccoy.

My mom has that machine in her apartment. It's alright coffee, I'd put it on par with a "Value Brand" drip coffee machine, with a lot more connivence.
$130? I paid 70 for my Zojirushi, and It's the best drip machine I've owned.

I wouldn't call a $100+ machine a "Value Brand". I don't care how much "connivence" it comes with. :D

I drink a shit load of coffee. So much that I burn through 4 or more coffee makers a year. They just give up and die. Cheap, expensive, it doesn't matter. So the last couple have been $20 cheap ass coffee makers. Surprisingly, they last longer than the high end models. I have a couple of nice french presses and a grinder and all that jazz, but I hardly use them.

As for coffee, I like classic folgers, brewed strong, with aquafina water.

I've been through the entire starbucks lineup, the entire gevaila lineup, and many, many specialty high end coffees. But classic folgers wins. Its good, its simple, its cheap, and I love it. No sugar or creamer or any of that shit, just a nice simple strong cup of coffee.

it was on sale at kohls plus we had cash back or somethin so it ended up bein like $70 or somethin

Back