Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twerker08

I have a 93 civic hb and I was wondering if 92 integra coilovers will fit on my car.The coilovers are made by ground control and the struts are kyb gr-2.I hope they will fit getting them for a good price,but my luck they wont work.

Originally posted by twerker08@Jun 22 2003, 07:39 PM
I have a 93 civic hb and I was wondering if 92 integra coilovers will fit on my car.The coilovers are made by ground control and the struts are kyb gr-2.I hope they will fit getting them for a good price,but my luck they wont work.

i'm pretty sure they would work...my friend had 4 sets of matrix coil overs, all were the same and he put one set on a 94 accord, a set onto his crx, a set onto my EF 4 door, and the last set onto his sisters 97 civic...if you ask me all our cars are fine, i have had mine for 2 years with no problem...seems like coil overs are interchangable with our cars...go figure :blink: if all else fails i have a set of Tenzo R springs for an EG that drops your car 2 inches all around...if you are interested just PM me

Back