1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coilovers

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by endlesszeal, Jan 5, 2003.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

i came upon some Skunk2 coilovers for $90.. its for the 92+ civics and the 94+ integras.. i asked the guy if it would fit a 92 integra and he said yes with confidence.. he even reassured me several times.. so will it fit? or is this guy just desparate to get ride of his, could be stolen goodies, or is he telling the truth?

2. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

i checked the coilover applications section at skunk2. the part number for the 1990-2001 integras is the same, so yes, they should fit.

the skunk2 website is here:

www.skunk2.com (click here)

3. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

what about generic brands instead of skunk2s? like ractive or some shit? or should i go with springs? people tell me springs ride better than coilvers even with shocks..

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

if its the same part its the same part....
    dont bother with no name shitty ass cheap brands ... you are wasting your money and would be better off with stock stuff... as far as fixed springs vs adjustable springs thats up to you ... the true benefit of adjustables is the ability to be corner balanced... if this is not something you plan to do then just get fixed springs... and good adjustables will ride just as well as good fixed springs
    if you buy shit you get shit

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

88-00 civics and 90-01 tegs can use the same springs

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted