coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yungblood19

Is anyone selling any skunk 2 coilovers for 98 Integra Ls?? or any suggestions on coilovers for my car?

just a question.. why do you want coilovers? they kill your shocks faster than springs, and you really don't need a bigger drop than springs unless you just want it for the looks. a good shock/spring set up is probably your best bet.

msg.gif
>>>>> KONI SHOCK + GROUND CONTROL COILOVER COMBO <<<<<<

yeah ^^ thats a real good coilover set up and tein basic of course is good too...

i hear skunk 2 makes a new shock for lowered cars. i don't know much about them though... you might wanna check those out and look into some good springs like H&R, tein, eibach, etc.

thank you for suggestions, the reasons i want coilovers is because i live in jersey and the roads are a serious problem. I didnt want it drop it low unless i wanted serious problems, and i attend school in Fl where I could drop my car to the ground and have no problems, unlike if i was in jersey

thank you for suggestions, the reasons i want coilovers is because i live in jersey and the roads are a serious problem. I didnt want it drop it low unless i wanted serious problems, and i attend school in Fl where I could drop my car to the ground and have no problems, unlike if i was in jersey
coilovers will give you a way bigger drop that springs.....
do you plan to get under the car and adust them everytime you go back and forth from jersey and school?

or try to find a good medium height that would suit me in both cities

i live in jersey as well and im running the skunk2 full coilovers in my ef with no problems at all... they ride great!

I live in Alaska and have tokico illumina 5 way shocks and tokico 1.25 inch lowering springs on my 91 civic hatch. I drove here from Georgia and trust me the roads here are as shitty as they get. My car handles great and takes the bumps really good. I got ES bushings all the way around too.

Back