Coin Collecting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i dont think you can really spend it so idk

Well yeah I don't think they are meant to be spent, they are suppose to be collected....I heard coin collecting is a good investment type hobbie...maybe i should read more, or drank less :p

drunk dialing HSN and QVC FTL!!! :lol:

dude, you were drunk.

you are going to end up with a box of 13 dildos, 300 condoms, and 30 love lotions.

This just reminded me, I am in the middle of moving and last night I was getting the civic ready to be trailered and I found a silver dollar coin dated 1921 or 1919 I believe, anyone know off hand if it's worth any money? I found it laying in the trunk along with two other silver dollar coins from the early 70's. They are significantly different in size.

1919 silver dollars don't exist.

1921s could either be a morgan or a peace dollar.

the peace is worth far more than the morgan of that year. but, it all depends on condition. it's at least worth 10 bucks.

early 70's are ike dollars. they aren't silver and are worth about $1 in average circulating condition.

1919 silver dollars don't exist.

1921s could either be a morgan or a peace dollar.

the peace is worth far more than the morgan of that year. but, it all depends on condition. it's at least worth 10 bucks.

early 70's are ike dollars. they aren't silver and are worth about $1 in average circulating condition.

I didnt figure that the 70's would be worth anything.
I believe that it was a 1921...
Im about to head back over to my house to grab some more stuff and take my front bumber off my car and rear lip (for the trailer) I will grab it, I just stuck it them in the console.
Im in the middle of googling it and checking it out, how can you tell the difference in the peace and the morgan city and where it was made... and wtf are all the diffferent grades?

edit: ok I see the difference in the morgan and the peace. the one I have is the morgan
here's where im looking: http://www.us-coin-values-advisor.com/silver-dollar-values.html#1928

looks like some of the morgans are worth more than the peace

Last edited:
yeah, but not the 21's. 21's were the highest production year of morgans after a 18 year hiatus of making silver dollars during WWI

the CC's (carson city mint) is where the $$$$$ is at. $100 a coin in SHIT condition.

yeah, but not the 21's. 21's were the highest production year of morgans after a 18 year hiatus of making silver dollars during WWI

the CC's (carson city mint) is where the $$$$$ is at. $100 a coin in SHIT condition.

Interesting...
It shows that the SanFran mint holds a higher worth than the CC
I dont know too much about this but I love to learn new things.
It's pretty neat and definitely worth looking to.
Im looking at the grading now and its probably somewhere EF-30 and a VF-40

Back