Collective Racing's Pro All Motor Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is the car:
Chrissycar040.jpg

MISC shots unfinished:
miscpics070.jpg

miscpics071.jpg

miscpics074.jpg

miscpics075.jpg

Here are some engine specifics:

Engine Block: '93 H22a "bored and stroked" to 2.44ltrs of displacement built by Collective Racing. Custom 98mm Crank, Darton sleeves, Crower Pro-billet rods, 12/1 compression 89mm JE pistons, Prodrive oil pump, ATR crank pulley, manual timing belt tensioner conversion, ARP main studs.
Cylinder head: Vance and Hines portwork, Skunk2 Pro 1 camshafts, Skunk2 springs and titainium retainers, 2000 Prelude LMAs, 50mm TWM ITBs, RC engineering 440cc Fuel injectors, STR cam seal, Skunk2 cam gears, RMF 4-1 header, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket.

why do you want everyone to register to enter your web site?

nice car

I had to register here didn't I? Collective Racing's site is owned by another entity, not me. I don't have any say... sorry.

Thanks for the compliment on the car.

sure, we all register to become part of the community. not to look around...sweet car though

wonder how i missed this before..

Nice hatch man! What numbers you puttin down? What times you looking to achieve and have you achieved? One more... whats up with the header? It comes out, down a little, then back in towards the motor then down again? I've just never heard or seen one like that.

Best motto ever. "No flash, just fast."

the header is RMF. hes ones of the best header fabricators out there. his headers are in the top 3 of making power (SMSP, RMF, SSR). the extra turns were probably to get a specific length before the collector and still have the collector right before the oil pan for better ground clearance. and it looks sweet in black, but im partial to that :)

car looks sweet.

Last edited:
thats gorgeous. are you selling those 98mm cranks (or who did you get it from) and what length rods are you using. im super curious.

Back