Collective Racing's Pro All Motor Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im just saying, such a comment comming from someone with an NA part in his avatar. and you can use ITBs in FI, but the actual part in your avatar isnt for FI

yeah yeah....

they look sick and i cant afford them
Okay?

is thaty what you wanted to hear... well you got it, i suck i know

jk lol

Here is as of 10/26/06: 272WHP 208.3WTQ
byars-h22a-10-27-06.JPG

This is the engine from my accord dropped in the Civic. I have almost 70K miles on it.

Only changes as of this dyno were: hondata S300 instead of Neptune, Skunk Pro 1 cams instead of Webs, Skunk springs and retainers instead of webs. All other thing stayed the same.

During this tuning session, we killed the altenator and power started to drop. you can see that power was continuing to rise, but we stopped spinning it as high. New changes will be to Skunk2 pro 2 cams. We are hoping for over 280 whp with 12/1 compression on 91 octane.

Here is a repost of the build-up.

Engine Block: '93 H22a "bored and stroked" to 2.44ltrs of displacement built by Collective Racing. Custom 98mm Crank, Darton sleeves, Crower Pro-billet rods, 12/1 compression 89mm JE pistons, Prodrive oil pump, ATR crank pulley, manual timing belt tensioner conversion, ARP main studs.
Cylinder head: Vance and Hines portwork, Skunk2 Pro 1 camshafts, Skunk2 springs and titainium retainers, 2000 Prelude LMAs, 50mm TWM ITBs, RC engineering 440cc Fuel injectors, STR cam seal, Skunk2 cam gears, RMF 4-1 header, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket.
Misc: NGK wires, Hondata S300 engine management

Last edited:
Back