Collective welcome extended....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

d.b.cooper

Mid-life Crisis Swap
Kinda interesting that there seems to be so many joining just in the last few days.

Have you changed anything lately that is driving traffic? Seems like you are doing something right.

Its all the great info and hilarious antics on this forum that make everyone flock here. Such as the peter griffen thread and deep philosophical debates.

ive noticed the same thing...a lot of newbie threads being made...lol...but hey...its all good...the more the merrier...

yea...i figured the searching techniques you had going were whats helping it...especially how picky you were with the key words in what you wanted it to say...lol

Wow impressive bump in traffic.

pissedoffsol said:
its called search engine optimization.

i told you things were going to change around here.... and they are.

got traffic bump?
Site Meter - Counter and Statistics Tracker

Does seem to correspond to what I thought I was seeing about more posts from new people.

So, what did you finally say in the description?

More people is great for longevity of the site. You make money, you keep it up.
But it is also good because the more people the greater the experiance pool and whatever it is I need, someone has seen it and maybe has pics of the problem or the solution.

the way the threads are organized makes it a lot more search engine friendly so every thread is a seperate page. makes for a lot more results.

we have a lot of different topics, so we get hits on almost every search on google. its pretty crazy.

Back