College Basketball thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
figured id make a thread about this

WVU just beat UCLA. sorry B16CRX :)

wonder how far we will get in the tournament this year, last year we made it to elite 8. go mountaineers! :toot:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
well my ducks aren't so hot in basketball so go duke!

<----JJ redding fan

it's Reddick :)

I haven't really watched any college ball yet...
Duke got their ass kicked by Georgtown today :cry: I really wanted to see Duke continue to go undefeated. I myself like Cinncinati, UConn and Duke. Yeah I know you can only really like one team but these 3, I have my own reasons for.

Quoted post[/post]]
figured id make a thread about this

WVU just beat UCLA. sorry B16CRX :)

wonder how far we will get in the tournament this year, last year we made it to elite 8. go mountaineers! :toot:

Yeah, I thought we were gonna catch yah at the end there. We didn't deserve it playing the first half like we did. I was preety bummed I was not able to go today, so its not so bad now.

I say WVU makes it to sweet 16 and maybe the elite 8. I like the versatility of the defense, running the various configurations of both zone and man effectivly. I think that a bad night shooting by the back court could really hurt you guys, but damn do they have range. Also, how deep is the bench?

Im just hoping that by the time the tournament comes, 2 of our injured scholarship players will be able to play again.

The real story of the day was GW over Duke. I've been waiting to see Duke to go down, I thought Wake Forest and NC state was going to do it, I was glad to finally see it happen.

Duke did not get there asses "kicked" by anymeans. Georgetown just out played them, that simple. JJ Reddick is my hero, Duke all the way.

the big wins today tho was not the only the Duke game, it was the undefeated #9 Pitt losing to St. Johns. St Johns like woah, i love st johns, they are my true team. I grew up watching them with my dad, the big rivalry with them and Syracuse, Red Storm and Orangemen, great times.

i like duke alot, i only cheer for them more becuase they are doing something.

Duke = NCAA Champions 06

Quoted post[/post]]
Duke did not get there asses "kicked" by anymeans. Georgetown just out played them, that simple.
What kind of logic is that? :blink:

I turned off the game when there was about 6 min left in the second half and I already knew it was over. i saw the highlights and Duke did come back, so from the score, no they didn't get their ass kicked so-to-speak... still doesn't make your logic make any sense tho :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
the big wins today tho was not the only the Duke game, it was the undefeated #9 Pitt losing to St. Johns. St Johns like woah, i love st johns, they are my true team. I grew up watching them with my dad, the big rivalry with them and Syracuse, Red Storm and Orangemen, great times.
don't forget Tennessee taking out undefeated Florida.

Washington will have a come back season like last year, but actually make it somewhere in the final four tourney.

you can get beaten without getting your ass kicked. Georgetown out played them by toughing them out and just playing harder. When Duke wasnt hitting shots, Georgetown was..

kinda get it now? lol

Quoted post[/post]]
you can get beaten without getting your ass kicked. Georgetown out played them by toughing them out and just playing harder. When Duke wasnt hitting shots, Georgetown was..

kinda get it now? lol
of course you could get beat but not get your ass kicked but that's not what you said lol :laugh:

you said "They didn't get their ass kicked, they got out played" That's just a nice way to say they got their ass kicked lol but I do agree, they didn't get their ass kicked, like I said, I turned it off when they were getting their ass kicked so I assumed it would continue like that the whole game.

I know Duke is your team and I like them too but it's ok if they get their "ass kicked" every now and then :p :laugh:

The Big East sucks this year, they just keep adding ridiculously good teams.. I'm just gonna stop watching college basketball because Seton Hall could win out and already have no chance of going anywhere.

All that matters is that we beat Zona in the tourney 2 years ago. Fuck Duke.

Back