College Paper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

this it take from anandtech.com.

So
Diamond Member

I actually know the guy who wrote this, and I'm told that he was high when he wrote it and he actually turned this thing in. Knowing him I believe it. What you see is an actual graded paper. Apperrently the reason it passed was that attendance counted (in a college course ). In any case, the name has been removes to protect the guilty and this is almost certainly NSFW.
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7

Mr. Freeman see after class lol

original link: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cf...hreadid=1474389

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

hahaha

"...mainly because he was a fucking douche bag." < -2 pts

"And this is my thesis statement." < -15 pts

hahaha....i would shake this mans hand

Riding in the benzo, popping my colla
See some fine wenches, I hafta holla
Diamonds, gold and the all mighty dolla
Im oedipus bitch, the original balla
I bust out my 9, to light up your impala
Fvck the police!

Dr. Dre got most of his inspiration from the greek story of Oedipus.

EDIT: use the original links from the original thread

i would of gave the kid an A for making me fall out of my chair laughing.

I still cant believe the guy got a D-.

This is page 3

and of course:
Under the catagory of DVDA verse 63) the king and queen of Corinth couldn't have a baby on their own. The king had a bad case of limp dick. (-2 points)

THAT is the FUNNIEST thing i have read in a loooong time...HAHAHAHAHAh :lol:

page2.jpg

:(

hahah, reminds me of a guy in highschool who wrote a 6 page science paper and everything but the first and last pages were a couple sports articles, and he got an A!.

OMG my roommate and I were both laughing our asses off! What kind of college would pass that???

I'm not sure I believe it though, cause the grader must dumber than the guy who wrote it, because on page 4 they used the wrong kind of "to" (to instead of too). And they weren't high.

I caught that too.
Not one english teacher I have had for the past seven years has ever made a huge mistake like that.
EVER.

Back