College

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Woot woot guys!! I got accepted to all the colleges i applied for. I applied for UCLA, Cal Berk., and UCD. Ill be attending UCD. UCLA is too far from where i am. Not really interested in the school anyway, just applied because i did it for free. Cal. Berk. is an excellent school, but bay area scares me plus if i do go, ill have to retake physics and calculus, which will set me back another 2-3quarters. I chose UCD because im half done with their bio sci. program and use to the area. Besides, its like 60% Asian and 30% Chinese, so i feel at home. :D

Any other college people in here?

Yeah thats davis

Congrats man. :thumbsup:

I also got accepted into UCLA as a transfer for bussiness econ. I am preety proud because I know people who had 4.0 gpa's and did not get in, and its much more difficult to transfer from the school which I am currently at (Cal Poly Pomona) than a california community college.

Theres definitly some other college people on the board, my girl (ludegirl, she doesn't post too much, but reads alot) goes to UCLA as well.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@May 6 2005, 02:18 AM
I know people who had 4.0 gpa's and did not get in
[post=495844]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, my cousin was bummed out when UCLA didn't except him. he had a 3.8GPA all through High School, scored a 1410 (if i remember correctly) on his SAT's, had various extra-carricular(sp?) activites under his belt, and he still didn't get in. he goes to LBCC right now but he's going to apply for UCLA after this semester.

congrats on getting into UCD :thumbsup:

I didn't get in to Long Beach State after high school like I hoped. I'm turning 22 this year and i'm barely starting on my generals lol...and to top it off my major is still undecided lol

:thumbsup: Good job man.

I'm going to Western Washington University next fall. I plan on transfering to UW the following year.

Thanks guys. Yeah UCD is UC Davis. The only crappy thing about that place is the sports team blows. The girls are better thant he guys! haha...

Ill be a 3yr Jr. Hopefully ill graduate by 2007. Then i can go on to another 4 yrs of school. HOORAY.

Congrats on going into UCD. My girlfriend is currently there as a philosophy major, she says its ok but she liked it better when she was attending Hartwick in NY. Im also up at Sac State.

History Majors Represent!

Engineering major here. Michigan Tech Husky represent.

Study hard and eventually you'll get through it.

haha, had to come post with the UCLA pride! Sports are great, people are nice, plus I think I can get out of here in 3 yrs w/ a Business Economics major because of A.P.'s etc. GO BRUINS!

Graphic Communication up here at Eastern Washington Univ. almost 1/2 done.

props on gettin in.

Congrats! my sister went to berkeley. she loved the place, plus there are a bunch of asians there too. she got a degree in mechanical engineering and is now been serving beer for 3 years. she got her degree at a bad time with 9/11 and all.

Nice job man. I got accepted to maily all the colleges I applied for but chose JWU (Johnson and Wales). No, I'm not a fucking chef either. I am an International Business major and chose JWU because they have 99% job placement upon graduation. At the moment, I am in Gothenburg, Sweden on a study abroad. I'll be back in 2 weeks, May 22 and have been here for the last 2 1/2 months. (We are on a trimester schedule) This time next year, I'll be in Seville, Spain for a language immersion program, and then that summer I'll be doing one month of intense stuff and I'll get 13.5 credits for it. I'll be graduating at least 2 terms early. So fall 2008, or sooner, here I come! W00T!

EDIT: Oh yeah, do you have a declared major or profession in mind?

congrats mang :thumbsup: ...

Im finishing my sophmore year here at Temple U in philly. I hate the city but its got my major and not many schools by me do...

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 5 2005, 10:18 PM
Woot woot guys!! I got accepted to all the colleges i applied for. I applied for UCLA, Cal Berk., and UCD. Ill be attending UCD. UCLA is too far from where i am. Not really interested in the school anyway, just applied because i did it for free. Cal. Berk. is an excellent school, but bay area scares me plus if i do go, ill have to retake physics and calculus, which will set me back another 2-3quarters. I chose UCD because im half done with their bio sci. program and use to the area. Besides, its like 60% Asian and 30% Chinese, so i feel at home. :D

Any other college people in here?
[post=495815]Quoted post[/post]​

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!!!
work hard, get the grades up, and don't fuck up...

I finished my college already, double bachelors from CSULB... :D and the job I wanted has been frozen for two years LOL... F_CK IT!!!

thanks for all the comments guys and congrats to urselves.

yeah im planing to get a biological science degree and apply for pharmacy school and medical school. looking at stanford, davis, univeristy of the pacifid and uc san franciso. top programs in the states. i figured people are always going to be sick so theyll need drugs and treatment.

still deciding on which, but leaning on the pharm side because lets face it, docs have no life. my bro is an emt working for the air force, and he said the docs he works with live at the hospital basically. and i dont want to deal with being sued and ive talked to a lot of physicians and theyre bitter. bitter, old, and rich. stressful and always working. but i love to help people, especially children. so im not counting it out. thinking either family and pedia.

applied to u del and rowan. both accepted me but i chose rowan because of its size. actually just finished freshman year this morning with my two last finals. still undeclared though.

Back