Color question - 2007 Honda Civic Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joelights

I added a link to pictures of the car I am talking about, and to be fare I am not sure if it is a concept car or a euro release. I have sereaching all over the internet for the answer for this but i can't seem to find it. When I look up paint codes for 2007 civics I found the follow red paint codes:
Rallye Red R-513
Tango Red Pearl Metallic Clearcoat R-525P
Habanero Red Pearl Clearcoat YR-557P
Habanero Red Pearl Clearcoat YR-566M

But I am not sure which one is used for the car in the picture. I did search the forums but didn't find it. Does anyone know the paint red code used on this car, or is it some custom red?

The pictures for this car can be easily found all over the internet and there are a lot of articles on it but one talks about the paint color, lol.

2007 Honda Civic Type R Pictures | RSportsCars.com
Honda Civic Type R - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my guess so far is, Rallye Red R-513, or Tango Red Pearl Metallic Clearcoat R-525P, but its hard to tell when looking at picks of colors on the computer...

I might just end up pulling the color tabs for the two and seeing which one i like more, or just find another red out right lol

i can tell you now that its not Habanero or Tango Red Pearl.. Rallye Red would be my guess

do a google image search of the colors you posted.. it'll give you a better idea of what they really look like

Back