Color to go with the car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SaMMaE01

Ive been lookin to upgrade my rims, currently rollin on 2000 Si's on my crx, and my car is blue, somewhere in between EBP Si blue, and WRC Sti blue, and what i need some opinions on is, would bronze rims, sports bronze specifically, go well with my blue crx? and another thing is, its gonna be a choice between two sets of rims in this color, Rota C10s vs Rota Torque

I cant remember if sports bronze is the darker of the two bronzes, if so I'd say no, find the lighter bronze. At least thats my oppinion.

i'd keep the si's. but i don't think that either bronze would look good on that type of blue. i'd probably vote for a silver color. but it's your car man.

I've seen the normal bronze on a blue STi and I gotta say I liked it. Also have you considered gloss black, that shit goes with just about everything.

sounds good sounds good, what about the rims? C10s vs Torque?

I'm not really a fan of either one if you ask me. But if it had to be between the 2 for me I would probably end up picking the Circuit 10's

Your eye is ultimately gonna decide it. I've seen dipshits out here in chicago with horrible color combinations. There's a guy out here in the burbs of Chicago that has a 4 door beige civic with stock everything, but has huge purple and green tribal flames all over the car. I guess to him that looks good or something. I can't see it.

Medium to dark blue car: white rims, gold rims, silver rims come to mind. Black rims probably wouldn't look too good. Hyperblack rims might be okay. If you've never seen hyperblack you should check it out, preferably in person. Discount Tire direct usually stocks some rims in that color in their retail stores. I would look at that before you do nything else. It's a pretty awesome finish for a rim. And you can't really see the color from a picture too good, compared to in person.

Back