Colorado Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 9 2004, 10:31 AM
Sweet, I'll be booking the rooms this week.

There didn't seem to be a hillclimb discount, but I got one for being a AAA member....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@May 21 2004, 10:19 AM
Rodeway Inn is where we're staying. We'll be there Friday night only. Gotta get on the mountain by about 5am or so. :)

BTW... Matt and I are pulling into Colorado Springs on Friday night... we're picking up another friend (and HondaSwap member! :secret: ) at the Denver airport at 6pm. So it'd still be nice to leave early Saturday morning from the motel all together... okay?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Jun 20 2004, 08:18 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@May 21 2004, 10:19 AM
Rodeway Inn is where we're staying. We'll be there Friday night only. Gotta get on the mountain by about 5am or so. :)

BTW... Matt and I are pulling into Colorado Springs on Friday night... we're picking up another friend (and HondaSwap member! :secret: ) at the Denver airport at 6pm. So it'd still be nice to leave early Saturday morning from the motel all together... okay?

I hope that by early morning you mean 4 AM because that is when we have to get moving. We usually bring an ice chest and fill it with water and lunch makings. I highly recoomend against bringing any alcohol as the air at 11,000 ft is quite dry and quite thin.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 21 2004, 01:46 AM
I cant make it guys!!! :bawling: I cant afford it. Be sure to document it for the thread starter. :( Please....

Bring a sleeping bag and crash in our motel room if you want to... maybe you should have waited on getting that new tattoo of yours.... ;)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jun 21 2004, 10:27 AM
I hope that by early morning you mean 4 AM because that is when we have to get moving...

Yes, my crew is all well aware that we have to get up at 3am that morning...

Awesome. I'm not sure exactly what time we'll be in the Spring on Friday night, but it won't be too late.

I'd agree with Eric to a point about alcohol. If you flatlanders want to drink, just do it in moderation. You won't need NEARLY as much up at 10,000 feet. We'll be bringing some liquor as well. Just make sure to bring ample amounts of water as well. We usually get several gallon jugs.

So who's this mystery Hondaswap member you're picking up? :)

Us flatlanders were planning on bringing water and Gatorade in terms of beverages... I know that I never mentioned alcohol.

Hint: The mystery attendee is not from CT... or MA.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Jun 21 2004, 10:14 AM-->
@Jun 21 2004, 01:46 AM
I cant make it guys!!! :bawling: I cant afford it. Be sure to document it for the thread starter. :( Please....

Bring a sleeping bag and crash in our motel room if you want to... maybe you should have waited on getting that new tattoo of yours.... ;)

Actually I can afford it now, BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR ME TO GET WORK OFF!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

But thank you very much for the offer of the floor. It sounded like a plan untill I tried to request the date off. :(

Have many funs you guys, I SWEAR I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

This narrows it down quite a bit. Is he currently a mod?

If not then I have to go with Loco Honkey. :ji:

If so then I need to ask a few more questions.

Back