Colorado Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We should have a cell phone number exchange via PM for when you all make it to Colorado....so that we can actually meet up on Friday night.

Ji's flight gets into Denver at 6:15pm so I suspect that we'll be checking into the Rodeway Inn around 7:30... but that's just a guestimate on my part.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 23 2004, 08:23 AM
How about you all come get me at the airport? :)

That actually sounds like a fun idea. :) If Ji's plane gets in at 6:15pm, I wouldn't count on getting to the Springs until 8pm or so.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 23 2004, 11:23 AM
How about you all come get me at the airport? :)

Want to be greeted with a ticker-tape parade also? If you promise to bring your helmet, there will rum and cokes later on... :p

How about all dressed in tuxes and evening gowns (DOHC Accord, especially), holding a sign that says, "Lord Simmons VIII" followed by a limo ride. :)

No evening gowns for me. Not unless you get me really liquored up.

I've actually got a pretty spiffy suit that I can wear. You just have to promise to jump into my arms after you see the "Lord Simmons VIII" sign.

Hmmm... well if there are other volunteers to pick up Ji at the airport, then Matt and I can skip picking him up and just check into the motel early. We have 1200 miles to cover in two days from California. :)

Well, I don't know if that will work, as we have full cars already for the trip down. Unless Ji wants to be stuffed into a trunk or bungeed to a roof, you may still have to pick him up. It's not TOO far out of your way to hit Denver International Airport, if you're coming in from I-70. I-80 would be about the same. It's just going a little bit further east, then heading back to I-25 for the trip to the Springs.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 23 2004, 01:07 PM
Well, I don't know if that will work, as we have full cars already for the trip down. Unless Ji wants to be stuffed into a trunk or bungeed to a roof, you may still have to pick him up. It's not TOO far out of your way to hit Denver International Airport, if you're coming in from I-70. I-80 would be about the same. It's just going a little bit further east, then heading back to I-25 for the trip to the Springs.

Naw. It's no big deal for us to pick up Ji... and that was the original plan. I just didn't know if it was more convenient for someone else to pick him up. And we're willing to share his Lordship's company too.... ;)

Ji, I'm not familiar with the Denver airport but if we aren't at the gate, we'll be by the baggage carousel area. :)

You can't be by the gate, due to security. However, there's an underground train that runs from each of the concourses to the main terminal. You can wait at the top of the escalator that comes up from the train. That's usually the best place to find someone.

Denver's probably a busy airport on a Friday night? At Logan Airport, I usually pick up friends curbside at the arrival exits... and they are labelled by individual airline companies.

Back